Cell C — service cancellation - still billed for it
I have cancelled my data contract on the 08th of August for number [protected], Renata Tedesco, I have received sms from Cell C that the contract will be terminated on the 08/09/2019 but I was still billed R.105.00 on the 30th of September.
I will ask my bank to stop debit order from my side and I am asking you to kindly terminate the contract as my IPad and number I have mentioned above is not working. I can't access Internet since the 08th of September 2019 as you have suspended the service but you didn't cancelled the contract and debit orders.
Please stop debit order from your side and stop billing my account.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2019
The amount debited should be your last bill as your contract has been cancelled.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946