Cell C — data
I took out a data contract October, 2018 at your Knysna branch. On the 1st August, 2019 your arrangement to use the MTN towers was cancelled leaving me with no internet connection. I spent 1 hour and 27 mins on the phone to you trying to sort this out. I was, never the less, debited with full amount at end of August, 2019. You finally cancelled my contract on 30th August, 2019. At the end of September I was once again debited in full. More calls to you. I have now received an invoice for R470.55 cancellation fee. I had a contract with you which you could no longer provide. I never cancelled... you are totally responsible for what has happen and yet you continue to charge me!!! You owe me, not the other way round! Please sort this mess out.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019
Dear Ms. Rutherford
Thank you for writing to us.
Please send your query with your ID and contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
One of our consultants will help you with this query.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946