[Resolved] Cell Cpoor service

Z Mar 09, 2017

Case number [protected] - logged with Sizakele Sat 4th March 2017
date:
9 March 17 - I just spend 2h15 min being transfer to 14 different people.
No satff member wants to transfer me to a Team leader!
when I spoke to a team leader Cavelo, who transfer me again to yet another person, the funniest thing happend, during one of the transferring stages, I asked to speak to him again {20min later}, - I was told he is off sick and in hospital.
Spoken to: Zama, Figile, Cindy, Sidney, sindiwe, Cavelo, Nomsa, Pelisa and a couple of others!
Pelisa now informs me that she will get the right people to call me some time!
Issues:
2 Years ago I took out a contract [Samsung Neo], was called Dec 16 by Zama to upgrade - I agreed to the upgrade, but kept repeating that I need to use my 071 number and do not need another number on the same contract.
1. my 071 number has now become a pre paid number [done by one of your wonderful staff]
2. Need 071 transferred to the J5 Upgrade contract and made a contract number.
3. Need 064 number [Illegal data contract - not requested] to be canceled - and request a full refund from day 1!
4. Need 062 number [illegal contract - not requested] canceled - and requesting a full refund from day 1!
kind Regards

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Mar 09, 2017

Hi Zonitha

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

One of our dedicated Escalation Consultant will contact you to resolve the matter.

^MM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Mar 10, 2017

Hi Zonitha

Thank you for taking our call earlier and allowing us to assist you.

Your number change has been processed as requested.

^MM