Cell Cpoor service

J

You will read and understand this e-mail...

I have mailed a copy to customer service and am posting it here. Please all of you reading it, comment so they
Can actually see the response and maybe if we pray, management might start thinking over there.

I really am dissapointed to be forced to actually have to sit down, type a customer complaint and mail it.
It is pathetic. I would like to express my immense dissatisfaction with cell c.
I cannot even remember how long it is that I have been experiencing problems with your service.

I am going to be honest and straight seeing as management over there avoids contact with their customers.
The service you are providing is extremely poor. First off, the gprs/edge/wap which is utterly disgusting.
Your speeds are poor and more over, it seems and i'm not over exaggerating, cell c's gprs system
Goes off atleast 6 times a day, and the only response to this is = what is going on over there???
It's been going like this more a year now, I have never heard of another cellular provider in the world that
Has such poor performance and handles their customers they way you do/or ignore them. It seems people at
Management lack managerial skills, and where are not going to blame someone else over there like poor managers
Tend do, a real manager accepts responsibily for their project's success or failure. It is common sense to do
Planning, if you cannot grab the concept of planning and providing for growth in your company, close your doors.
It seems as if you cannot cope with your really minimum client load, and yet you still advertise and take new
Customers on, sacrificing the service quality of your existing customers. And this crap that is going on over
Weekends is frustrating. The chances of a user (Any network) getting through to a cell c user is almost zero!!!
You are damaging your own image and quality of service. I had an emergency twice now on seperate accounts where i
Had to call my mother which is a cell c user, and after 72 (My phone stoped count) redials if not more i
Actually got hold of her. Phoning the customer centre they tell you, "the network is overloaded,
Please keep on trying". - what the hell?! You are then lying if you say you provide cellular services because
You can't make phone calls over weekends. And if it happens again and I am in a similair emergency situation,
I will take legal action against cell c as you say you provide services which you don't - I think it will be in my
Favour after stating that there is always room for error, but error does not mean on 20 seperate occasions
Redailing 72 times before getting through.

And what's worse—even now in the week, if you call a cell c user, first you hear, the nummber does not exist,
Then you try again, then you hear it rings but they lie to you, it never rang and the other person gets an sms
A day later stating he had missed calls, that's if you're lucky, and if you try again, the number does not exist,
Perhaps you get through on the 4th time - this is in the week, when the load is little - this is really unacceptable.

And the cellphones you provide are always old, and behind the stock that the other companies have. Also, if you
Are a cell c user and your phone is broken which you did not break, but which cell c broke or sold you that is broken
- they simply make it your problem, my samsung phone, including the same phones my brother and sister have, all
Keep on switching on and off, which they refuse to repair, because mos we aspired and want to waste money and
Pay for broken phones and get our money stolen!!!

And why the hell do you switch off customer care when there is a problem, never has one of the other networks
Switched off their customer service because of a problem, you are refusing to listen to your clients and you
Know it. I myself am an it systems engineer and I can tell you the incompetence of your call centre is getting
Tiring. If ever, even if my mom is the contract subscriber, I ask a siiimmmppllleee question like "is cell c's
Gprs system up and running at the moment?" they tell me we can't help you because we need to speak to your
Mother, it is a simple yes no answer!!! Then the best of all is they don't know how to help you, one of
Them kept on asking me, what do you want me to do sir... How should I know, it's your company, you pretend like
The fault is with my phone... And they tell you : "sir switch off your phone for 2 minutes" - what is that
Going to help huh???

I send a lot of e-mails at night and do some work over the internet, almost every night after nine, if I connect
My phone to my laptop, the link is dropped because their servers aren't working, it is pathetic, I am getting a
Vodacom hsdpa contract at the end of the month, because I can't use an unreliable service. And I heard you throttle
Your clients with the bandwidth, meaning every user's internet works for 4 minutes more or less, then stops working for
3 minutes, then the process is repeated, this is frustrating when sending mail online od doing internet banking,
You can't keep logging in for the rest of your life!!!

And let me state for the record, it is not the fault of the people working in the customer centre either, because
They can only perform as much as you, management, train them. It is not their fault the company is incompetent.

You are extending people's contract's without their consent and you keep on stealing money years after the contracts
Have expired!!! I can promise you that I speak for most of the clients, we are sick and tired, and there are
Enough of us out there to take legal action. Your company is already failing and you keep on going at it out of
Incompetence.

And the excuse of your systems can't handle this or that request is crap, because then you are using dos from
1920 and you are using cheap software - stop looking for excuses!!!

Eeverywhere I go I will be spreading the word about your poor service and providing everyone with evidence.
I will also be complaining about you to the international mobile service quality board (Imsqb) and as well
As to icasa. I do believe that if enough of us complain that our customer rights are being violated, we will win.

As soon as my contract expires i'm gone.

And you will respond to this because it is the final and last correspondence that I provide and never get a
Reply on.

Volgende keer sal julle my in afrikaans help.

Utterly disgusted
Johan

• Ia
    Ian Ketterer Oct 07, 2007

My copy of a letter written to cell c says it all.

Good day

I have to say that slowly but surely cell c is making me absolutely GATVOL. I have no other way of putting it.

The last time I received a statement was 2007/06/08. The last time I received itemized billing was 2007/04/12 and only after I requested it. I have FOUR accounts on which I pay for itemized billing so I think that you need to refund me the money that I have paid up to now. R60 /month over 6 months amounts to R360. You people are ripping me off and I am sick of it. It also doesn't help to send me six months worth of itemized billing in one go now. I need the bill same time the debit goes off my account.

You are quick to take money from my account, on the 28th already but your service as far as timely accounts are concerned aren't worth ###. I requested that my statements be mailed but still NO LUCK!!!

Two of my accounts (numbers ending with 4747 and 4757 respectively) were changed to control chat and only after a visit to head office in cape town was it actually done after much frustration. This month these numbers have not been recharged!!!

Also my account was debited with more than R800 this month. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Two control chat 100 accounts and the other two cannot be more than R150 each.Please explain this, I do not have a statement to check this.

Your ad on this email asks think about switching. You damn right I'm thinking about switching.

Believe me when I say this. I am going to search the net for every possible forum to complain about this. I am going to post as many complaints as I can over the next few months until you resolve my complaints. It is not an empty threat. I have a lot of time on my hands. I am going to blog the hell out of this as well. Get your act together.

I work physically hard for my money and cell c is not giving me my moneys worth. Believe me , I have seen for myself.

I J Ketterer

• Ro
    Roshan Apr 10, 2008

My sentiments exactly, and with regards to their customer service - PATHETIC! Try calling 140 from your cell c number...after trying it 100 times it says "The number you have dialled is not..." immediately dial 084 140 from another cell service & immediately you get through.

I will never ever in my entire life & will never ever refer people & anyone i know to this stupid service!!!

I have just taken out a contract with MTN & it has been bliss...no quibbles whatsoever.

• Di
    DIANA NAIDOO Apr 23, 2008

THE ONLY WAY CUSTOMERS WILL REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BEING DUPED BY SERVICE PROVIDERS LIKE CELL C IS WHEN MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN.

FROM MY EXPERIENCES WITH CELL C I AGREE THAT CELL C TAKES PEOPLE FOR A RIDE

• De
    Derick May 02, 2008

I have to agree on this complaint. Cell c is a joke. It doesn't matter where i go, My signal metre will bounce up and down the whole time. I cant even stay on mxit for more than 5 mins and then my signal will be gone. And then pop back up. I mean. Im a paying customer. Im paying to be able to make use of GPRS and what not. But Im not recieving what Im paying for. Think about it

• Tr
    Trudy Jun 12, 2008

You are so correct, the are the worst cell service ever. The are a bunch of frauds, and even with that they are the most unskilled people I have ever had to do with.
    But I am working for the local news paper and I am going to have a field day woith them.
    AFTER I HAVE DONE the whole Limpopo will know that they are a bunch of frauds.

Madelein Kleinhans Jul 22, 2008

I NEED YOU TO ALSO SEND ME A STATEMENT ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: [protected] ASAP! THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN IN ARREARS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THE ACCOUNT IS!

PLEASE FORWARD STATEMENT AND PAYABLE AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

M.KLEINHANS

• Ro
    Roseline Oct 29, 2008

I agree with all these writers Cell C is a ripp off. My cellphone was stollen within two weeks of buying it, I called their client services three times and they could not blacklist the phone as the number and the serial number does not match. How that happend I do not know as I bought the phone with the starterpack from their service provider in Fourways.

They are to be ashamed of robbing people like that and I think they encouring criminals to steal as they know the phones cannot be blacklisted most of the time.

• Jp
    JP Oct 31, 2008

My sentiments exactly.

I have had 2 contracts with Cell C for 3 years now, and last month received an invoice of R 10 000 !!! from Cell C, of which R 8 000 is for GPRS roaming - which so happens to be a service that they DO NOT HAVE !

They cannot explain it ... yet they insist they they have not made a mistake.

Amazing !

Their so called customer service is a joke, they simply do not have any.

I am going to start a blog dedicated to cell c incompetance and terrible service.

It is time to name and shame the owners of cell C

• Je
    Jessica Nov 19, 2008

I have to admit, that I have had just as much trouble with Cell C and wish now that I had never accepted a phone or contract from them. For the last two weeks I have been trying to get setting from them. When you phone you are on hold for over two hours, they give you a number to sms if you get tired of holding the line, or you can always e-mail them. True enough I have been doing it for over two weeks and I still do not have the settings. I have tried going to one of their stores and was told to phone customer support, I explained that I have been doing that for the last two weeks and they said well just keep on trying. And then I don't even want to think about what they did just after I started my contract with them. First they blocked my phone for over two months because they were not sure whether I could afford to pay a bill of R500. Then they blocked it again because it reached R600, and to top it all off they keep setting the debit order for the 23rd of the month who gets paid on the 23rd, after numerous fights with them about the fact that I get paid on the last day of the month and trying to get them to change their debit order date (this taking 7 months of fighting) they finally did it. I have been with Vodacom for years and have never had the same problems as I am having now with Cell C.

They can just as well close down now before they mess things more up and get sued.

• Mj
    MJ POTSANE Jan 05, 2009

I ASK FOR AIR TIME AND I WAS PROMISED THAT IT WILL BE LOADED BUT I DINT GOT IT

• Es
    Escalations Apr 20, 2009

Good Day, MJ Potsane

I make reference to an email that I sent to you dated 20/04/2009.

May I request that you please email us your Cell C mobile number as we are anxiuos to assist you with the allocation of airtime on your account.

• Mm
    M.M. Roux May 25, 2009

I have experienced almost the same problem. I load airtime but received no free wheneva minutes or free weekend minutes for the weekend 23rd of May... The operators are always very clever, as it is most of the time a technical problem... Tell us a lot of nonsense... Cell c is pathetic!!

• Ra
    Rabelani Jun 24, 2009

i found that cell c i deducting money from my account, i dont have any contract with them.

• Le
    LenM Jun 26, 2009

I am (rather regrettably) a CellC customer... I am fairly active on my phone as my accounts are usually between R500 and R1500 per month. As can be deduced I am fairly depended on my phone for business purposes.
    I have, with an alarming frequency, been noting that I am experiencing more and more problems with the CellC network. I travel rather extensively and have never been able to send or receive text message while at either Cape Town International Airport or O.R. Tambo... Furthermore I’d estimate that approximately 20% of my calls get off half way through. And in 50% of cases I simply can’t make or receive calls... I have changed handsets, but this has done nothing to improve the situation!! I routinely call the Customer Service number and in most instances I either don’t get through, get through and then get cut off, can’t hear what the operator is saying or in very few instances actually get through to an operator! Whenever I do reach an operator I am informed that “they are working on the network”... Followed by silence...
    I have tried to lodge a formal complaint via email, but only received a response a month later saying that they cannot assist as they could not get hold of me on my phone?!
    I have four excruciating months left on my contract and should I wish to leave their service I would have to ‘buy out’ the remainder of my contract, as well as pay an additional R1000 penalty... I have tried to port my number to an alternate network and then simply not use the CellC account, but this is supposedly not possible.
    I have never in my life regretted a decision as much as joining CellC! Rather ironically I joined CellC because they offered the Samsung U700 with HSDPA... Upon signing all contracts I was informed that HSDPA is however not available on this network, but “they are working on the network”...

Jax33 Aug 03, 2009

I am a Red Carpet client with Cell C and have 4 contracts with them for the last 3 years. If I had to relate every instance of poor service I have endured with these ?#@?'s, I would end up with a series longer than the lord of the Rings trilogy.

I receive my bill via E mail every month and for the last 4 months, my statement reflects that my debit orders have gone off as the usually have for the previous 3 years. so you can imagine my surprise when one of their extremely competent consults phoned me and told me that my lines were being suspended immediately due to non payment for, WAIT for it, The last 4 months.

To clarify, Cell C's statements reflect that the account was up to date, but they suspended my lines. If this doesn't make sense to you, then you understand exactly how I felt.

Anyway, I caused a huge scene and they promptly reconnected me and apologized for treating a "Red carpet client" in such an unprofessional manner. I was given an exclusive number to phone for any assistance and assured that the problem would be resolved immediately.

Well, I am still waiting. I tried the exclusive Red carpet number and well, there is just no answer. I thought I had the wrong number, but then, miraculously, after trying all day, someone did answer. She was extremely helpful and tranferred me to someone who could help me. I was not surprised when the line went dead. That deafening silence was better than any service I had ever experienced with Cell C. I put the phone down and burst out laughing. I mean, what else could I do?

• Fr
    Frustrated for months Apr 26, 2010

Seems like Cell-C like stealing money from the "little man".
    Been waiting 4 months to have money refunded and now that they have given me some back, they still havent given me the total amount.
    I suppose if they borrow R10 from each client, they would be able to boost their coffers by a few million

• Eu
    eugener Jul 21, 2010

Dear all,

I have a query with Cell C ongoing from the 30 June 2010. The feedback / response is so dramatic it is shocking...

Despite reminders that I've been sending daily there is almost no response and this type of service is the worst I've ever experienced.

See email below...
    Good day,
    I Mr. E. Ramiah was owing Cell C R135.41. My contract ended March / April 2010 and I discontinued this contract.
    I have made a cash payment for the outstanding amount yesterday 29/06. (proof of payment attached)
    I am disgusted that Cell C had me listed with ITC without advising me this was going to happen... I feel this was very unprofessional and uncalled for!!!
    If Cell C had made me aware this was going to happen I would have made payment sooner.
    I need to you confirm that funds have been received and send a letter to ITC to have my name de-listed.
    Confirm when this is going to take place.
    I hope your response time is just a quick as getting me listed..

• Cl
    cltgra005 Aug 31, 2010

Lol. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for some recent feedback of Cell C and MTN to help me decide who to change to. I'm currently with Vodacom, but they're taking my patience for granted, so I'm ditching them. Not only that, I'm gonna get everyone else in my suburb to follow suit. The reception in the suburb is rubbish and Vodacom have been telling me for 2 years that they have a new cellphone tower in the planning stages.

Anyway, I think I'll go with MTN now. They seem to be a big shot and I know their reception in the area is great.

• Ea
    early deduction on my account Nov 07, 2010

THE Y MAKE DECTIONS BEFORE TIME WHEN MONTH END ON SUNDAY

Joos Nov 29, 2010

Not one person at cell c get back to me about my upgrade that they phoned me about??

• Na
    Nadooi M A Jan 29, 2011

I submitted my cancellation letter at the end of November'2010, this is one and a half months in advance. My contract ended on the 16 January 2011, but on the 21 January 2011 when i wanted to find out why my number is not on pre-paid, they discovered that they never ended my contract. Eventually, on the same day i received an sms to inform me that my number is on pre-paid. I loaded on 3 occasions with no problem, however on the 29 January 2011, when i wanted to load airtime again i could not. I then started receiving sms's from Cell C stating that there is a problem with my account and that i needed to contact the call-centre for assistance. I done so and to my suprise it was discovered that my account was never cancelled and that it was still very much active. This frustrated me, because i was loading airtime with no problems and it will ask me to re-load if i ran out of airtime. I called the call centre a total of 3 times to lodge my complaint and the 1st consultant was so unhelpful, I am sure he was unaware what he was doing. The next 2 ladies I spoke to was very much of help. They had to recancell my contract, but the inconvinience is the fact that i will not be able to make any outgoing calls until MOnday.
    Cell C is the worst service provider by far and after spending around 6 years with then i am afraid to say "the will never change even if the get a bigger celeb to market them".

• Ha
    Hannelie van Wyk Mar 03, 2011

After waiting 2 weeks for a phone on my udgrade, I could not collect it on day of delivery because they could not get their system to work. I had to go back the next day, driving 50km to fetch the phone. Since 26 Feb 2011 I can't send messages from this new phone. I tried to contact their customer centre but can't get hold of them, you have to hold on for hours and they don't respond to your call. I send an email as weel, still no response. Their service is pathetic!

• Ge
    gertw Mar 12, 2011

UITERS SWAK DIENS - NO CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE FROM 084140 OR 084145 !!!
    KAN GLAD NIE IN AFRIKAANS GEHELP WORD NIE!!!

• Kr
    krouxsa May 17, 2011

On 8 January 2011 I bought myself a Cell C Data Package 5 GB Sim Card only. The card was working 100% for the past 5 months by unfortunately I lost the sim

card and any information that came with that simcard recently. On Monday 9 May 2011 I decided to visit the local Cell C store near the area I reside in to do

a sim swop. I visited the Cell C store at Rooihuiskraal and was helped by a person by the name of Leon. At the time I could not get his surname as no one

could tell me this. He is also known as Theo by other people but I know he is one of the sales consultants. I explained to to him the situation about the

lost simcard. He asked me if I had either the Sim card number or the telephone number with me. Unfortunately this could not have been provided as it was all

in once little package that was lost. Leon searched on the system using my ID Number but no information with regards to telephone number or simcard was

retrieved. I then asked Leon that this can simply be impossible since anyone that buys a simcard, must be RICA'd. And that should be linked to your Mobile

Number. Well Leon clearly showed me that there were no details of the particular number in question. Leon then asked me if I can remember when I bought the

simcard. I told him that it happened in the beginning of January. He then suggested that he will, at 6PM on the same day, go to the offices of Centurion Cell

C and search through the invoices to get particular information of the package bought. He just had to request it first and it would be there in 2 hours,

since he was only going there at 6PM and I arrived at the store at 4PM. He also confirmed to phone me back the next morning no later than 11AM with the

requested information. We agreed upon that and I thought this will all be over tomorrow, 10 May 2011. The next afternoon at about 1PM I phoned the Branch and

spoke to Leon after he did not follow his promise in phoning me back at 11AM. He told me that he unfortunately did not find any information with regards to

the transaction details of the sale made on 8 January 2011. He said that he will have to log a trouble ticket and then get back to me after it will be sorted

out in 24 Hours. He later phoned back that day telling me that he will have an answer on Thursday 12 May 2011 and that he will phone me back at 9AM on

Thursday 12 May 2011. I asked Leon to please send me an email with all this information as well as the copying the people involved. This did not happen, and

has up intil now not happened at all. Once again, I had to phone back at 11:30 AM since Leon did not keep his promise in phoning me back. One of the sales

consultant told me that Leon is not available today since it's his day off. I then asked the sales consultant if Leon perhaps passed the information on

towards one of the other sales consultants or maybe even the manager. The sales consultants confirmed then that he has no knowledge of this specific query. I

requested to speak to the Manager, which in this case was Franciska. I also don't have her surname since no one could give me that information. I asked

Franciska about the query at hand and if she knows anything with regards to this. She also confirmed that she has no knowledge of this but she will quickly

follow up and let me know within 30 minutes. At about 2:30PM the same day, not really being surprised anymore by the empty promises of keeping me updated

with a phone call, I had to phone the Cell C Branch in [protected]@Reds back since I got no call back. Franciska was on lunch. I left an urgent messsage with my

details with the sales consultant for her to phone me back as soon as she gets back. At about 4 PM I decided I will phone back once again, since no call was

returned. Franciska confirmed that she has not heard anything back and have phoned the manager of Centurion branch as well. At that point I decided that I

will not be dealing with the [protected]@Reds branch anymore as I my whole experience when dealing with them were very amateur and very very unprofessional.

I decided that I will be phoning the branch manager of the Centurion branch at which I bought the package. At about 4:30 PM I was immediatly handed over to

Nickilis van Biljon. At that moment of time I thought he was the manager but it later surfaced that he was only the supervisor and would obviously take

responsibility whenever the manager is not able to help. I explained the whole story to Nickilis. He said that he was aware of it but no documents has

arrived from archive retrieved. Now just to reference back to what Leon from the [protected]@Reds branch told me... He said that he will ask for these documents, it

will take 2 hours to get and then he will drive to the branch and filter through them to get the invoice of the sale done on the 8th of January 2011.

Nickilis eplained to me that this was sent to Patrick Motsepo from the archiving department. The surname might be wrong, it's hard to listen to all the

recordings that I have made due to the noise on the phone. He also told me that they are still waiting for the archive documents since Patrick is the only

person that can do this. So just to once again point to the unproffesionalism of the [protected]@Reds branch, blatently lying to me with regards to the documents

that was filtered by Leon himself for sales on 8 January 2011. I will not be refering back to [protected]@Reds branch again, just wanted to show my dealings since

it started. After this confirmation from Nickilis with regards to the documents, he said he will phone me back within an hour with the news whether it being

good or bad. I waited till just before 6PM on the same day and decided to phone back due to yet another empty promise on the callback from Nikilis. I spoke

to Nikilis and he still had no answer for me. I asked if I can then speak to someone even more superior than Nickilis. Fortunately for me, the regional

Manager, Jacques Janse van Rensburg was instore and I was immediatly transferred to him. Even though I asked Jacques if he know about the situation and he

even confirmed that Nickilis told him about it, I once again explained my story thus far to him. After explaining the sitation to him, he said he will phone

me back in 10 minutes. Jacques responded 10 minutes later asking me if I perhaps not have the IMEI Number of the device that was used with the Cell C

Simcard. I told him that I will phone him back and look for it, since it should be somewhere on the laptop. At about 6:20PM I phoned Jacques back but

couldn't get through. I the Spoke to Rupert Enslin, the actualy manager of the store. I gave him the IMEI Number and he said this will be easier to trace the

details that they were looking for. Immediatly after, I spoke to Jacques again and confirmed that I have given the number to Rupert. Jacques then told me

that he has about 3 of his top people that are helping him on this and that he will have a answer for me before 11AM on Friday Morning 13 May 2011. Jacques

also gave me his personal number to phone him if he does not phone me back at 11AM on Friday morning 13 May 2011. The next day, at about 11:15AM, I started

phoning Jacques since I had no feedback. His phone went str8 to voicemail and I left voicemails for Jacques. Just before 1PM Jacques phoned me and said he is

still working on the problem but will phone me back within 15 minutes to update. I asked Jacques to please send me an email with all the details of this

query as well as copying the people who were involved. He said he won't be able to send me the email right now as his on the road but as soon as he comes to

rest, he will send me that mail. As with Leon, I have still not receited the email. He phoned me back in 15 minutes but I only saw the miss call as I was in

a meeting. Jacques left a voicemail confirming to me that this will all be solved Monday morning 16 May 2011. I tried to phone back once but again was

greeted by the voice message service. I left a voicemail but was not phoned back, however Jacques did leave a voicemail as I said earlier with confirmation

that everything will be sorted out on Monday 16 May 2011. I left everything over the weekend being excited that this whole nightmare will come to an end on

Monday. On Monday during the hours of 9AM - 6PM I roughly phoned Jacques Janse van Rensberg 30 Times, I sent 1 sms and left about 5 voicemails. I have had no

communication from Jacques Janse van Rensburg since Friday 13 May 2011 at 6:30PM. During the day on 16 May 2011, I regularly spoke to Rupert Enslin, Manager

of Cell C Centurion. I asked him to please phone Jacques and tell him that I'm desprerately looking for him and that he should phone me back asap. Rupert did

make contact with Jacques and told me that he did tell Jacques to call me. This is once again showing me the unprofessionalism that I have been treated once

again. Rupert has been trying to sort the situation out but also confessed that this is not truly a situation that is easy to solve. He told me that for me

to be able to use the SIM CARD from CELL C, which I have been using for the last 5 months, one must be RICA'd. If RICA'd, my details along with the Mobile

Number details would be easy to retrieve. However, this is not the case since my details are nowhere to be found. I have asked for the owner of the Cell C

Store's details and was kindly informed that It's Riaan Swart. I have left a message for Riaan at 5PM on 16 May 2011 to phone me back asap but have also not

had any contact from him.

It has now been a week since I have reported this and I'm still sitting with the problem. I am not 100% sure what else to do, since I have been working

through the ranks of all involved in the situation and yet nobody can help me. Whether the archiving documents have ever been requested or the simcard

actually RICA'd, that's anyone's guess. I'm just not a very happy customer of CELL C currently. I always have to phone back for more information, I think I

have phoned more than R200 airtime in total trying to solve this, but to no avail. This is my last shot. Maybe someone can take notice of this and let

someone more senior know about this problem that I'm having. I'm on the verge of going to the newspapers and telling the exact same story to them as I think

this is becoming rediculous. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Bl
    blondie mathiso May 23, 2011

cellc has a very poor service, they make you wait for more than alf an hour and they will not resolve your problem but they will rather tell you that you must call again and wait for 30minutes without help...i have been having the problem for more thatn two weeks now and they still not solving anything... i really dont see why they had that ceo ish wghen they cant even solvce our problems, im really irritated with cellc, if i was not on contract i was going to leave cell c with imediate effect

• Pe
    Pedro Rhode Mar 13, 2013

l ordered a laptop at the cell c blue route store on 09/03/2013 an employee Royston said that some parts of the package deal is not there making their problems mine. I then agreed to wait till Monday the 11/03/2013 to come and deliver it, he promised he would contact me back but hasn’t I had to contact him to find out what’s wrong he then promised it would be there the next day 12/03/2013 I then contacted him again as he again did not keep his promised then finally I contacted the regional office who also promised it would be resolved so I then called in the following day to find out and it was apparently ready for pick up I got to the store around 6pm and waited a whole hour to hear I can’t receive it because something’s on the system is not picking up. it was really disgusting service

• Za
    Zaine42 Jul 20, 2016

Today was the third time I send back my phone for repairs at Cell c's repair center after they guaranteed me that the problem is fixed which it was not.
    I am now waiting 2 months for my phone because Cell c's repair center is unable to resolve and fix problems with their customers phones.

• Ri
    Richard sa Aug 22, 2016

I load roughly R800 of air time a month the day in question I loaded data bundles and when they depleted there was no warning and over R70 gone when I called in they confirmed that it was not my fault and that its there network problem but to avail that such mistakes are not rectified at least my airtime could have been returned leaving cell c.