[Resolved] Cell Cpaying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure

N Sep 26, 2019

I had a new contract with cellc last year 2018, i lost the phone within a month i contacted cellc to report my missing phone and contacted cellc insure to find out if i had insurance under that device as i couldn't recall if i applied for it. i was told that i do not have insurance under that device. surprisingly today i had called cellc queering my alarming billing, only to to find out i have been billed too much for the services i didn't signed up for more importantly i have been billed for the cell phone insurance on the phone i lost last year the one i queried if i have insurance on and i was told i don't have insurance. could cellc investigate the matter or pay me back my money i have paid for insurance, i dont understand after i have reported the stolen device how do you continue billing insurance on that device till to this day.

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Sep 26, 2019

Dear Ms. Nkosi

Thank you for contacting us.

Please email us the Cell C number in question and your contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Our Social Media will be in contact with you and assist.

^SM