[Resolved] Cell C — paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
I had a new contract with cellc last year 2018, i lost the phone within a month i contacted cellc to report my missing phone and contacted cellc insure to find out if i had insurance under that device as i couldn't recall if i applied for it. i was told that i do not have insurance under that device. surprisingly today i had called cellc queering my alarming billing, only to to find out i have been billed too much for the services i didn't signed up for more importantly i have been billed for the cell phone insurance on the phone i lost last year the one i queried if i have insurance on and i was told i don't have insurance. could cellc investigate the matter or pay me back my money i have paid for insurance, i dont understand after i have reported the stolen device how do you continue billing insurance on that device till to this day.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Sep 26, 2019
Dear Ms. Nkosi
Thank you for contacting us.
Please email us the Cell C number in question and your contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
Our Social Media will be in contact with you and assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom