Cell Clte wifi router

R

I received a call from a Cell c consultant(Thando) on the 31/03/2016 regarding a R99 contract for a LTE WIFI router. I was unsure about the contract and required the consultant to call me back on the 01/04/2016 which she did and not a minute too late. We concluded the contract as normal and she promised delivery will take place on the 04/04/2016. I waited till the 05/04/2016 as no delivery took place but no consultant bother to contact me. I spoke to Annelesa and she said that the current router is out of stock and I required waiting for a week but as I mentioned above no SMS or call was made to me. I then spoke to Warren on the 05/04/2016 and he explained the same that the router is out of stock and that the LTE router is much faster but they can provide me a 3g router. I declined the offer and requested to wait for the LTE router. I then followed on the 12/04/2016 and spoke to Anjela and she stated that I require waiting an additional 2 weeks for the LTE Router and at no point did I say I wanted the 3G router. I received delivery on the 15/04/2016(15 days after conclusion of contract) and the ZTE MF65M 3G router was delivered. So I phoned Cell C once more and spoke to Nondu, she stated that the consultant has changed my order from the LTE router to the 3G router, this was done without my consent as I waited 2 full weeks for the LTE router so why would I change my mind for the 3G router. This is a lack of customer service and I am really frustrated with the consultants at Cell C. The client has to follow with a service Cell C is providing. Consultants will follow up timeously to ensure you take the contract but no after care after the contract is concluded. I have logged a complaint and the reference number to pick the 3G router is: 0bf184972. I require some action to be taken and I require that I get the correct router now as this contract is almost a month overdue.