Cell Cinsurance/ phone booked for repair/ 1 month already

D Sep 04, 2018

I took out my 2nd contract with cell c + the insurance around May 2018. phone type Huawei P20 Lite, unfortunately on the 1st of August 2018 my phone slipped and broke the screen, I went to The Glen mall to book it in for repairs, I kept on following up with call center +[protected], my phone is now apparently with underwriting of which when they sold out an insurance to me no one mentioned anything about the underwriting. I have been following up for 4 weeks, the call center cannot be able to advise regarding the turn around time, which really puzzles me what kind of a business that does not have a turn around time in place. I am sitting without a phone, I have not skipped my insurance premiums however cell c is taking me from pillar to post. I logged a complaint with cell c to resolve this issue, I was promised that the people from the underwriting department will give me a call that was on the 29 August 2018, till then no one has followed up with me. I am disgusted at cell c's customer services especially as the leading cell phone company.

• Cell C's response · Sep 04, 2018

Dear Ms Duduzile88

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Please send us your Cell C number, reference number and an alternative contact number to [email protected]

We will refer the matter to C Surance.

^NT

• Cell C's response · Sep 04, 2018

Thank you, we will be in touch.

^NT