[Resolved] Cell C — contract cancellation
My contract with Cell C ended in May this year 2017, I told them I wanted to cancel it, after a while trying to cancel my contract I was offered a monthly contract by them which I declined, however the agent subscribed me to this contact. I realized after 2 months that Cell C has been debiting my bank account. I have been contacting them to cancel this contract and every time I am told that they are waiting for telephone recordings, its been more than a month now and they are still debiting my account. I don't know what else to do or who I should contact.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Cell C - unauthorised charges
- Cell C - Additional Contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946