The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cebu Pacific Air — fraudulent charge for ticket
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 6 September I booked online a ticket from Macau to Manila (Confirmation Number YDDFVK) which was charged to my Australian Bank Account. The next morning I received an E-mail stating "Your transaction was immediately processed according to the airline’s policy regarding credit card payments. Unfortunately, after exercising diligent efforts, the credit card used to book your flight could not be authenticated. "
I rang my bank who advised that the transaction was processed but was subsequently reversed by Cebu Pacific.
I rang Cebu Pacific who said they could do nothing over the phone and that I should book online again.
This I did but this time the message came back that the card was declined.
OK so I thought maybe if I use a Philippine bank account; same result transaction declined.
BUT on checking my bank account sone time later the air fare had been debited.
So I tried to ring Customer Care - as usual, could not get through.
So I sent an e-mail - as you would expect from this airline - no reply
More Cebu Pacific Air Complaints & Reviews
- Cebu Pacific Air Online - double charges, no flight, no refund!
- Cebu Air - credit card fraud
- Cebu Pacific Air - lost boarding pass/request of travel certificate
- Cebu Pacific Air - double booking cebu pacific air
- Cebu Pacific Air - inaccurate currency conversion
- Cebu Pacific Airlines - overbooking/no seats available/refund
- Cebu Pacific Air - luggage weights
- Cebu Pacific Air - rebooking
- cebupacificair.com - poor customer service
- Cebu Pacific Air - internet product promo