Cash Crusadersamber wm2006 model

K

Good Day,

My names is Keshia Goliath.

My husband and i bought this specific washing machine at cash crusaders at the Parow center and it had a years warrantee. We've had this machine for just over a year and i was busy doing my washing as per normal, and while the machine was going, the glass door of the machine started cracking and eventually broke. I have spoken to all kinds of managers and even the operations manager, but they are unable to assist me. We paid over R2000 for this machine. They have all told me that it cannot be fixed due to parts being discontinued. I am so angry, because first of all, money does not grow trees.

They need to either fix it the glass and we can pay for that or give us a new machine. I have never heard of a glass door of the washing machine breaking. They should not sell items that they no they cannot fix. I will most definitely take this further. This is unacceptable!!

• Updated by Keshia Goliath · Apr 10, 2018

Hi Johan,

They won't be able to help as those so-called parts have been discontinued??
    I've spoken to branch managers and operations managers but still nothing.
    I don't even see the use of posting these complaints, because nothing happens.
    People need to stop going to Cash Crusaders, because they are clearly thieves. They take people's expensive goods that they work extremely hard for and pay them chump change. But when they sell the goods, they charge almost triple the amount. It is sad that people go to them for assistance.
    Those managers should be dealt with accordingly!! I am still so upset, and I'm sorry to hear about your machine. This is really frustrating.

Kind Regards,
    Keshia

Johan Reyneke Apr 10, 2018

Good day, my name isJohan Reyneke. I had exactly the same problem with our machine bought at Cash Crusaders Somerset West. And today suddenly the machine stop in middle of washing sikcle. so what now???