Cartereyecenter.com / Dr. Harvey L. CarterTerrible service and medical negligence!

S

Dr. Harvey L. Carter Carter Eye Center Runied my Eyes. I had LASIK eye surgery at Dr. Harvey L. Carter Carter Eye Center a year and a half ago. Since then I have had a lot of problems, including constantly and burning dry eyes, halos, star bursts, bad to almost no night vision, etc. It has significantly changed my life for the worse. I'm getting very depressed, angry, taking days off just to lie in bed all day. It has ruined my life to the point that I just want to quit work and give up.

When I first went to the Carter Carter Eye Center they told me what a high technology they had and later I found all the things they said including what the cost would be was not true at all. I have started seeing another lasik doctor and he is going to fix the damage done by Dr. Harvey Carter.

Thanks,