Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center Logo

Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center

Having problems with Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center?

Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2007. The latest review upfront cost of services was posted on Oct 6, 2017. The latest complaint Worst doctor ever was resolved on Feb 04, 2009. Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center has resolved 1 complaints.

Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center Customer Service. Initial Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center Complaints & Reviews

Tylock-George Eye Care — upfront cost of services

When I went to this business per request of my doctor, information that was omitted was the upfront cost at...

Dr. Gary TylockLiterally the worst doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Gary Tylock is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. He didn't take my concerns or questions seriously. He seemed unfriendly and distracted. The eye exam he gave me at Gary Tylock Laser Center was not thorough. He answered a personal cell phone call during my exam! He did nothing to inspire my confidence. There are much better eye doctors out there... don't visit this one.

• Ti
      Tinkerbellabell Feb 07, 2013

That's very surprising, since when I got mine done, Dr Tylock didn't do eye exams, only surgeries. They have a full staff of technicians and eye doctors who do the exams and testing. When I got my exam before the procedure, the doctor who was doing mine was concerned with an anomaly with my pupils, so he got dr Tylock to come check it out. He was very thorough in explaining what he saw (which my long-time personal eye Dr. Had never been able to do) and was very nice and reassuring. On the day of my surgery I was fighting a severe sinus infection, and not only did he recognize me from a week before when he came in to consult on my exam, he and his staff were very patient and accommodating, with my being stuffy and coughing.

Tylock-George Eye Care & Laser Center — Worst doctor ever

In my opinion Dr Gary Tylock should not be called a doctor of medicine! What he did to me I consider to be...

Tylock Lasik — Beware of this clinic!

In 2006 I had Lasik eye surgery to correct my vision. At the time of the surgery, which was done by Dr.Gary...