Best Buy Eyeglasses Logo

Best Buy Eyeglasses

Having problems with Best Buy Eyeglasses?

Best Buy Eyeglasses Customer Service Contacts

3016 Georgia St.
Louisiana, Missouri

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Buy Eyeglasses Customer Service. Initial Best Buy Eyeglasses complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Buy Eyeglasses above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Buy Eyeglasses. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Buy Eyeglasses and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

O

Best Buy Eyeglasses — BestBuy Eyeglasses Fraud / Scam Review

BestbuyEyeglasses.com Review This is a scam / fraudulent company, please read all the negative reviews online...

Bestbuyeyeglasses.comCustomer Service; Delivery

I ordered glasses and paid extra for two day delivery. Even giving ample processing time, the glasses did not arrive for over a week, two days after my husband's birthday. We ended up returning the glasses, and it took the company over two weeks to return my money even after I had been told by a customer service agent on the phone that I would have my money within 24-48 hours. When I called back after 72 hours and I still hadn't received my refund, I was told it would be at least another three days due to the weekend. Then, when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was hung up on. No apologies, no offers of assistance, just rudeness and a dial tone. Never deal with this company.

Bestbuyeyeglasses.comSteer clear

This is a total sham of an outfit. Like most people when you can save a buck your interest is peaked.

They sell discount eyewear for a reason. The frames look like they came from a dollar store, and the lenses are even worse. I ordered a pair of RayBan frames with progressive lenses, transitions, plastic lenses for safety, and the kicker the SCRATCH PROOF coating. Not a cheap package.

Only using hot water and a eyeglass cleaning cloth has made the lenses look as though I used steel wool on them. The frames look as though the logo should say RayPan denoting a cheap knockoff. I contacted the company and received an email telling me about their return policy. Seems more like a money grab on the 2nd run policy. They would replace the faulty lenses (their fault) at a cost of 50% of the original purchase price. I always like to pay for merchandise twice just to have the opportunity to see if they will get it right the second time. I need to get new lenses in my glasses, but this time I will use common sense and pay a reputable optometrist in my own town to do the job.

I rate them a 1 out of 10 in all categories and highly reccomend not getting duped as I did. I see now on the net that a little research on my part would have showed me this. Ah yes hindsight rears it's ugly head again.

Custo11 Oct 01, 2010

All products purchased from our company come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. All Rx lenses come with a scratch resistant coating, as there is no such thing as “SRATCH PROOF”. Please note that there is a difference of normal wear and tear vs damaged by misuse. The warranty only covers manufacturer defects. The longevity of the lenses relies solely on the customers’ care for the lenses. As courtesy, if the product is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, then we extend a 50% discount on all Rx lenses with a 12 month period. Our company recommends that if a customer believes that their item is defective or covered under this warranty that they sent the product to us for inspection. Please be advised that all of our products are 100% authentic as we work directly with the manufacturers. If a customer has any doubt, they are able to contact the manufacturer themselves to verify and register their products as well as confirm the validity of our contracts with them. – Thank you – Bestbuyeyeglasses.com

Bestbuyeyeglasses.comPoor Customer Service and Products

DO NOT shop at bestbuyeyeglasses.com Their service is horrible! I got a pair of Ray Bans Aviator 52, which were too small, so I exchanged for 58. The first time they sent me a pair of defective glasses with scratches all over the frames, so I sent them back for a new pair. Unfortunately, second time around was still the same. Scratches still all over the frames, which convinced me they just didn't care about their customers. I haven't contacted them yet about the 2nd exchange, but I so frustrated with them because the representative, Heather, promised and ensured me that she would check carefully and ensure a "new" pair was sent to me. "New" was right, but it was a "new" used pair. I am not even sure if it's worth the time to be on the phone with them anymore. As an fyi, the customer service don't open on weekends and operates short hours, so it takes a lot of patience and time to deal with them. I ordered the original pair since early May and I am still struggling to get a pair of nice Ray Bans with the money that I am paying. The worst part is that I am not even sure if they are real Ray Bans as there were no laser sticker on the len just like the first time when the 2nd replacement arrived. STAY AWAY from them!

• Fr
          Frustrated_EYEGLASS Mar 21, 2011

I too placed an order with Best Buy Eyeglasses and received a pair of glasses that were defective and I sent them back only to have them say "Nothing is WRONG" and then I tried to cancel my order and the lady said I'd still have to pay for the lenses because they found 'nothing wrong' even though I explained that I could see reflections from behind me through my glasses and made me dizzy/sick. Both times I have called the customer service was extremely poor. They were rude and short. I ended up paying them MORE money to add more film on to see if this helps the problem and it has taken them over 2 weeks to get this processed. So frustrating!

Dear Frustrated Customer

We apologize that you keep receiving defective merchandise. We pride ourselves on our quality control and we are surprised that you received defective merchandise not once but twice. We assure you that all of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are 100% authentic. We are authorized dealers for all the brands that we sell. Please contact us at your earliest convenience regarding your 2nd exchange. We will gladly pay all shipping charges as well as give you an additional discount against your purchase.

V

Bestbuyeyeglasses.com — excessive shipping charges

I purchased a Burberry frame priced at 169.99 USD, and paid 16.95 USD for shipping to Canada with UPS Ground...

Bestbuyeyeglasses.comIncorrect Prescription

I ordered a pair of glasses from bestbuyeyeglasses.com two months ago and received a pair that did not work for me. I called twice during the 30-day return period and was told both times that someone would return my call within 24 hours. That, of course, never happened, and the return period went by. I gave up and had the lenses replaced by my optometrist (paying for them a second time), who informed me that not only were they garbage, but they were also the wrong prescription. I just called the customer service line again looking for help and was told again that no one can help me. I was, quite literally, robbed by bestbuyeyeglasses.com.

jollyolly94 Aug 22, 2010

i am currentyl waiting for mine and so far i still have a little hope for them but these complaints make me worried even more. my income is limited so not getting my monies worth would really hurt.

Dear J H,

We pride ourselves on our customer service. We are very surprised that one of our trained optical specialists has not been able to help you. All of our prescription work goes through a rigorous 5 step quality control process. We use only the best quality prescription lenses for all of our jobs. If there is anything we can do to try and rectify your order please do not hesitate to call us.

2901 Clint Moore Rd #127
            Boca Raton, Fl 33496

Customer Service: [protected] (toll free)
            Local: [protected]
            Fax: [protected]

L

Bestbuy Eyeglasses — eyeglasses

My glasses work. However, I chose this vendor because they promised them between October 16 and 20. About...

Best Buy Eyeglassesbad service

Bestbuyeyeglasses. com (Also known as best buy eyeglasses, dkss corporation and dkss corp) was by far the worst shopping experience I have had online. I ordered some glasses from bestbuyeyeglasses. com about 2 months ago, they sent a used pair of shop-worn frames, then for a replacement bestbuyeyeglasses. com sent another pair with lenses cracked all along one side. They refuse to refund the money as stated and promised on a previous call. I suggest reporting them to bbb. Org or ftc. Gov if you are having trouble recovering your money stolen from bestbuyeyeglasses. com... Please if you have had an experience with this site, do everyone a favor and post your own personal experience with this criminal eyewear company.

Dear Trevor Clark

We apologize if you have received defective merchandise. We can assure you that all of our products are brand new and come directly from the manufacture. All products are returnable and we will also refund all shipping charges on any defective products. If there is anything we can do to rectify your situation please do not hesitate to call one of our customer service representatives.

Phone and Fax
              Customer Service: [protected] (toll free)
              Local: [protected]