Having problems with Carrefour?

Carrefour Customer Service Contacts

33 Avenue Emile Zola, Boulogne Billancourt, Hauts De Seine, 92100
Sharjah
France

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carrefour Customer Service. Initial Carrefour complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carrefour above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carrefour. Discuss the issues you have had with Carrefour and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Egypt Carrefour - Maadi City Center Storerude security man

I went to carrefour - Maadi city Center Cairo Egypt on wedesday ((Tuesday after mid- Night)) Jan. 8th 2012, at 12:45 am to buy a toilet's water heater, As my knowledge & my Experience that the store closes @ 1 am, but doors was still open that time for the store & my Family they told me by phone that they was inside the store & they were waiting me to buy the heater, the Security Man Named : Mohd Rasheed was shouting so loudly & he was dealing with me Un profetionally way at all !!! & Another Security Man pushed me to write this complain to you Against him, who was dealing with me in extremely bad way & talked with me faulty speech & words, he stands front to me face to face without any space between him & I, Rude talks & Rude body Language, Also he was welling to Start. Body fighting, till other workers & Employees Security Men Super Visors came, took him away, he wasn't carrying any I.D & they told me he is new here, but that doesn't Allow him to deal with people & customers that way, One of sentences that he told me while shouting ((get out & i will show you)) what the hell is that !!! He refused to tell me his name & his Super visor Named : Mohd Ahmed was talking kindly & profetionaly but he told me he doesn't know his name !!! Also his Manager Esam Esma'eel who I want to do the needful against him Also, he spooked with me un-profetionally Also !!! Talking Loudly & Shouting in my face, and he also told me that he doesn't know his name !!! And while I was leaving the manager said to me ((Show to me what you are going to do)) !!! OMG, if the Manager is talking & dealing to customers like that, so it's not strange for the security man that i don't know his name & they refused to tell me his name to be as a RUDE Act !!! Is this the way to deal with customers . They Covering them together from being punished !! My Evidence and proofs are the Monitoring Cameras in the Store will show you a part of what happened & we were in the middle of carrefour store my Two sisters, No way that is the way, because I'm dealing with carrefoure in Another Countries & many carrefour stores they were not like that, they made me angry & feeling awful & i will not deal with that carrefour store again until the responsibles of what they did & said to be. Punished !!! I told them I need a complain No. They told me customer service closed &
No body is here, so please do the needfull ASAP, they smell very bad not working seriously and a lot of joking and laughing between them
So i am requesting from Carrefour international to manage this complaint & reply to my e-mail or by calling me & send me a complain No. To follow up with this case, as this reflect it's image as I didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad way of dealing this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside that there is a great problem with Egypt branches!!

So please seeking your quick action to save the image and the good service all over the world except Egypt.

My Name is: Mohamed Ahmed AL-GhouL working as SuperVisor in ETISALAT in United Arab Of Emirates .
Mobile numbers : +2-010-[protected] - +2-012-[protected]
After 17th of Jan.2012 Please call me on this no.
U.A.E Mobile Number : +[protected]
E-mail address: m.el.ghool.[protected]@gmail.com

Carrefourorder fulfilment failure

PS3 ordered for within 72 hour delivery commitment. 5 days later, 5 phone calls, no call back, no manager or 'in charge' comes to work until after midday, no information on order, Xmas day passes, no gift for child. Carrefour online is a big joke, so be very careful about spending your money with this online so called retailer. Order 29245

• Mi
        miracle333 Apr 11, 2012

I bought white toast from the bakery of carrefour in sun city mall in egypt on tuesday 10th of April 2012 and I was shocked as when I cut the bread, I found small insects inside???????!!! shame on you carrefour, I didn't ever imagine that this could happen from a place like that, really very shocked and very unsatisfied

Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase — misleading the customer

Dear Sir/Madam, I purchased a Delsey Octopussy Suitcase two weeks back at Carrefour Deira City Centre for...

Carrefourdelay to deliver

I bought 2 toys through the Brazilian Carrefour web store (http://www.carrefour.com.br/) on November 1st and the payment was confirmed on November 3rd (it means that they had already received my money) with promise to deliver them on November 11th, but until now (11/16) I did not receive them. The PO is number 1874162. This complain is to show to the Carrefour headquarters that something is wrong in its unit in Brazil because there are a lot of similar complains (more information can be found in the site www.reclameaqui.com.br, that is a similar site of compliantsboard but in Portuguese). I would like a solution for my case.

Carrefourunproffesinal managers

I purchased a digital cam from carefour 3 months back and it stopped functioning since a week
        Since I was busy with my schedule I took some valued time of mine and reached carefour to send it for service. One of the service rep gave me a map of the service center and directed me without any accurate information. I drove to the service center and discovered the service center is closed.
        I was so frustrated because I spend my money and time end of the day I dint find any result just because of the lack of information the staff gave me in carefour,
        However I returned back to carefour to report it one of the manager, guess what, I was speaking to jailer not a customer service manager that's what I felt he was just a so called manager because he was so unprofessional he dint want to say his name nor he did not have a sorry on his conversation. I suppose he is an egyptian, instead of finding a solution for the complaint he says I should have called the service center,
        My question is, if I should have known everything why do carefour pay for some idiots who does not know about the operation hours of their product service centers.
        My humble request to carefour is to employ some professional candidates who knows the value of your customers and their time.
        This would be my last visit to carefour and u can expect more as far u have some idiots in your company.

Carrefourcarrefour

I went to carrefour - Maadi Center Cairo Egypt on Friday Sept 2nd at 1 pm to buy a kitchen machine the operators deals with me in extremely bad way
          they smell very bad and not working seriously and a lot of joking and laughing between them
          they put me for 45 mints transferring me from an operator to another each one say okay I will bring it within 5 min and disappear
          I asked for the appliances supervisor then he answer me without any searching that this item is out of stock
          to make myself sure that he doesn't want to help I asked him for an electric iron he say again out of stock
          I went to the front disk customer service the employer name is Mostafa Mohammad abd-Allah he call the supervisor 3 times and I waited for 20 min without any response

So i am requesting from Carrefour international to manage this complaint as this reflect it's image as I didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad way of dealing this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside that there is a great problem with Egypt branches!!

My Name is: Dr. Abdelhamid Gaafar
          Mobile number: 002-[protected]
          E-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Angry cusotmer Mar 21, 2014

Carrefour service is terrible even in Belgium After having a apple cake bought on the same day for a party, the date on the cake was good for one more month (strangely) however we had to throw it all out as it was mouldy. see picture. Our party dessert was destroyed and we were very embarrassed. After complaining to Carrefour this is their answer :
              Dear madam
              We received your remarks concerning the quality of the apple cake (EAN: [protected]) correctly.
              We would like to thank you for putting this issue to our attention. It allows us to give a thorough follow-up on the quality of the products that we offer.
              We contacted the suppplier of these cakes and told him about the matter, asking him to get in tough with you.
              We thank you for the trust that you have showbn towards our stores."
              MY REPLY
              So can you please confirm that Carrefour is not taking any responsibility or offering me any refund/compensation for the sales of a product that was not fit for consumption in your store? And no further action will be provided by Carrefour?

REPLY FROM CARREFOUR

As mentioned in our last e-mail, we transferred your complaint to our supplier who will contact you to solve this issue.
              We hope you find this information useful.
              Kind regards,

Amazing, not even a discount voucher offered!!! As I explained in my first complaint to them, this not the first time. They constantly have issues with sell dates on products, had a worm in my fresh fish, 14euro chicken I had to just throw out...this is disgraceful that they just blame the supplier, no responsibility taken, no offer of goodwill...thank you Carrefour! We could have become very very sick here!!!

Carrefour Egyptlate delivery

Dear Carrefour,
            please be informed that i bought a cooker on the 1st of August and the delivery maximum due date was on the 9th of August, receipt number is 9201701, the cooker was not received up to date, i contacted carrefour call center which was 16061 and i submitted complaint on the 9th and nothing done so i contacted again this number and i received a wired answer that they cant help me any more as they are outsourced company and their only role is to submit a complaint to the branch but follow up on the complaint to be solved they don't have authority to follow up and the only solution will be to go personally to the branch to check why they didn't took action to solve this problem.
            I asked from the agent the branch number to contact them, he told me that he is not allowed to give me the branch number and if i tried to get the number and call them they will not answer so cut it short and go to the branch. And that's what happened i called on 02-[protected], 02-[protected], 02-[protected], 02-[protected] and 02-[protected] all those numbers was not answering.

So i am requesting from carrefour international to manage this complaint as this reflect it's image as i didn't saw that an international hypermarket has no complaint resolving center and they leave their customer with this very bad after sale service with call center that his role is just receiving calls with a sentence "Sorry i can't help no more" this is not acceptable for an international hypermarket with good reputation outside my country, beside, I took so many actions with Carrefour Qatar & their services were extra-ordinary so there is a great problem with Egypt branch!!

My Name is: Dr. Ahmed Nour El-Din
            Mobile number: 002-[protected] E-mail adress: dr.ahmed.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ah
                Ahmed Ataiw Jan 24, 2016

لا يوجد شفافية فى التعامل مطلقا, أشتريت لاب توب و البياع قالى 14 يوم ممكن يرجع و لقيت أنة ممكن يرجع اذا كان فية عيب صناعة فقط, و اشتريت برنتر طلع مفيهاش كابل اليست اب و البياع قعد ساعة يوصفلى حلوتها من غير ما يقول انها بتتباع من غير الكابل و بردو رفضو برجعوها, أخر مرة أتعامل معاكم,

• Us
                Usama Bakry Jan 11, 2016

Complaint by:

Usama Bakery:

Mob. +[protected]

Location: Carrefour Hurghada

Reg: Receipt number # [protected]

Good Morning

I've been waddled gleefully into your Carrefour branch Hurghada, Egypt earlier today. to get some quick shopping as usually every day before I started my work, I selected many items ..in between was "Ice Tea Lemon cane were priced in L.E 3.5 as wrote on the top of the cane “please look on attachment” Were on receipt you’ll find it’s pointed in L.E 3.75.The fact it was not the first time, I was embraced on such a reputed mistakes which I had noticed the supervisor as twice before. I told the cashier to return the receipt correctly & to delete it. He said I'd have to take the L.E 3.75, I told the cashier again to call a supervisor! Supervisor came & do nothing effectively same like before!

Unfortunately I would have imagined what could happen in credit cards!! NO TRUST!

Obviously the cashier knew the electronic pad was right & he NEVER offered me the L.E 3.5 however I decided to complaint for Carrefour headquarter to find more fare in their branches.

Yours faithfully

Usama Bakery

Comments

• Be
                belqis.aldimshawy May 15, 2014

same issue. an orbitrek. i will start a small campaign over facebook to get their attention customers trickle out of their market!

• Be
                belqis.aldimshawy May 15, 2014

i've got a similar issue with an orbitrek. not customer oriented at all!!!

Carrefour Egypt — late delivery

Dear Carrefour, please be informed that i bought a washing machine, heater and cooker on the 4th of July and...

Carrefour - spainproduct instructions

I live in madrid where the biggest supermarket chain is a french one named carrefour.
              Their products like washing machines, computers, televisions, cameras etc come with instructions in many languages (sometimes as many as 13) except english. Considering that there a large number of brits in spain, I can only assume that carrefour does not want our business. So now if I can find an alternative supplier - I go there.

• Le
                  LenB Mar 24, 2016

Yesterday I bought an HP printer from Carrefour Cataya (Spain) . I wanted a specific model and they only had one left which was on display without a box. Nevertheless I bought it as I was assured it was brand new. When I got it home I tried to install it but it had a fault. I went on line to HP support and to my amazement, when I entered the serial number, HP told me that the warranty had run out in Dec 2015! I can only conclude that the printer was in fact second hand even though it was sold to me as new at full price. Surely, if this is so, the transaction was fraudulent.

I am taking the product back to the store today to see their reaction. I'll keep you updated

• Hi
                  Hin Spain Jun 29, 2012

I was happy with Carrefour in the main until today - French and Spanish are not the problem for us. They had in the Gandia store a bike that was faulty and damaged that they refused to discount so we asked when they would have one that had the dynamo working and no scratches. Don't know was the reply, and in any language the body said don't care. I have a good idea why Carefour share price is going down so fast, they don't care about the customer whatever language you speak.

• Dd
                  dddddddd Jun 17, 2012

It's fairly ignorant of you not to learn Spanish.

Carrefourfalse advertising and liars

your supermarket are liars i have sent serval complaint forms now abd nothing has been done, your advertising is faulse you dont give deals you say, you promised us a cheque of 20 euro about 6 months ago for wasting our time filling out a customer service questionaire and still havent bothered to send it to us... but had the nerve to send another questionaire to fill out and once again promised a cheque, why would we waste our time on this when you dont give what you promise... i live in australia and NEVER our supermarkets would lie like you do.. we are never shopping here again and the prices are ridiculas!!! LIARS you better sort this out..

Carrefourdirty words abusement

I think good reputation is important to great companies, including Carrefour. In fact, until today, I always respected the good products and services provided by Carrefour. But, I believe such a reputation is being ruined by some staffs of yours in China.

As usual, I got a ticket for free parking from the information center in Carrefour Store (CiYunSi Store, Beijing, China) after shopping, today (April 10, 2011). I handed that ticket to your staff (or someone hired by your local company to manage the parking. I don’t know.) at the exit of the park. But unfortunately, I could not find the IC card I received at the entry of the park. I told the staff I need to find the card in my car and that may take some minutes. So I requested her let me pass the bar so that I can find a place (within 10 meters and within her sight) so as to not block other cars. I think that request was not rude. But she told me I should pay RMB 50 (about USD 8) as a “deposit” (as far as I know, even for a new card of such type, it’s not above RMB 20 or even cheaper). Although I was unhappy with that, I paid for the “deposit”. Finally, I found the card in my car. But to my surprise, your staff refused to acknowledge she has received the ticket and required me to pay the fee for parking.

I was angry about that. But after minutes of argument, your staff began abusing with dirty words (including words describing female’s genital). My husband then came and pushed her. Then other staffs of yours (or someone hired by your local company) came but they showed no willing to condemn her behavior.

I cannot believe, even now, that thing could happen in Carrefour.

Unless I receive a formal and written apology, I will never go to Carrefour again and will tell everyone I know about that experience.

My contact, [protected]@gmail.com.

Please forgive me I will also post this message to your globe sites in addition to China.

Carrefourdelay in delivery

Dear Carrefour,

I bought a refrigerator & a washing machine on Tuesday the 19th of October 2010, I was told that my staff will be delivered maximum by Monday the 25th of October 2010, Nothing arrived and I called Carrefour customer care to set a complain and I was given a new date for arrival by maximum Wednesday the 27th of October 2010, today is Thursday the 28th October 2010 and still not even a single phone call and when I called the customer care I was informed that in 24 hours someone will call to set a new date for my things arrival, please assist with this issue.

The details for Carrefour branch: Carrefour, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
                    Code # of the things I bought: 0024507, 0024508
                    My details: Mohamed Sherif Amin El-Khoraiby, Tel#: +[protected]

Carrefour Suzhou, Chinaservice

Dear Sir/Madam

Today being the 28th October 2010, I am absolutely distraught and angry. I have been living in Suzhou China for just over 6 years and shopping at your store quite regularly. I usually spend between 4, 000 and 6, 000 yuan a month.
                      Today was the last straw;
                      Firstly, I was told that you don't have mayonnaise, salad dressing or cereal. After walking around for half an hour I found them.
                      Secondly, some of your milk, orange juice, and yogurt were out of date. When I told the attendants, they left it there and let other customers buy it. (because they don't check the date)
                      Thirdly, when I got to the checkout counter, I was told that I could not buy any of the plastic bags, because they didn't have any and that I had to spend 4.5 yuan instead of just .5 yuan. Now I had a lot of shopping, and to spend 9 yuan instead of 1 yuan, is just not cool. This is not about the money; it’s about the principal and being told what I had to do.
                      Lastly, I then went to the information counter to make a complaint, where the girl then told me that she could not do anything about it. I then asked for the manager. She called him and I think he got scared, because he did not want to come and talk to me.
                      I am a customer and expect to be treated with respect. To be treated in such a manner is unforgiveable.
                      I am expecting a quick response or I will be forced to take this matter further.
                      Regards
                      Dhyan White
                      [protected]@hotmail.com
                      Mob: [protected]

Carrefour Avenues - Nokia X2faulty nokia x2 sold

I purchased Nokia X2 from Carrefour Avenues Kuwait yesterday 22 Sept 2010 at 11:00 pm and once I reached home I opened the carton and inserted the simcard, it stopped reading sim card within an hour. It was already mid-night so I took the phone today 23 Sept 2010 after returning from the work. The customer service instead of replacing the faulty piece just collected the phone and gave service order and asked to call later to know my fate. This is a real pain as I had to take out time and pay for taxi and still wait for days and the mercy of customer service for no fault of mine.
                        I dont know if anybody should ever return to such sales center.

Carrefour Marinopoulosprice for deli

I recently sent a complain letter to carrefour marinopoulos supermarket (Greece) , it has been over a week now and they didn't even bother to write back. I had purchased 10 slices of deli turkey from their fresh cut cold cut section and was in shock to see how much I paid.. .3, 89 euro!!! That is ridicioules!!! I felt cause I was a foreigner that the locals think I would be to stupid to release that someone (From their employee) is taking a few more slices and even if that is not the case the price is way too much! Carrefour seems not to care for customer service since they didn't respond to my email. I am very disappointed that maor international companies have such irrilabile and dishonest employees in their supermarkets and in their offices in countries such as greece!

• Di
                              Dicky Chau Jun 16, 2010

That was happening in this morning. When I was shopping in the Carrefour Shilong store, I am looking for clothes in the Jeanswest area inside the store. Jeanswest is the cooperation partner of Carrefour China. Most of the Carrefour store has Jeanswest area and Jeanswest has their own sales at the area to handle their job. That was happened by a customer taken a Carrefour trousers to the Carrefour staff want to modify the length of it. There is no any sewing staff of Carrefour on duty on this morning. That management guy just took the trousers to the Jeanswest staff and order her to modify it. Jeanswest staff don’t have to offend any service other than Jeanswest products. The Carrefour guy just shouted on the girl(Jeanswest staff) and said that he would ask the security to pick her out of the store if she don’t help on this. That is ludicrous! This is not that girl’s business but that guy just abuse his power and shout on her. Can you imagine a big guy just shouting on a girl in a public area? What do you think the feeling of that girl?

Jaimealejandro May 17, 2010

My experience with Carrefour (Santander, Cantabria, Spain) involved an aggressive young security guard who man-handled me back into the store after I inadvertently walked through the emergency exit alongside our check-out aisle in order to collect some carrier bags from the car. He demanded proof of my ID and had me searched. When I called my friend to collect his car keys and retrieve my bag he proceeded to push me against an iron barrier which cut two fingers on my left hand. When I protested that I would report him for assault he then decided to falsely accuse me of spitting at him and asked me who I thought I was speaking to him so in HIS country (Spain), the whole time referring to me as "chaval" which means "kid." He was 19 if he was a day, I am 53 and have been spending one to two hundred Euros a week at that supermarket for some years (bigger fool me!), only to be treated like a common criminal simply for walking through an open exit, not a cent more they can be assured. When I demanded that the police be called after being forced to listen to fifteen minutes of his xenophobic claptrap he finally returned my proof of identity and told us to leave (a friend had joined me) shouting after me that if I wanted to live in HIS country I should learn how to behave. An arrogance I have only seen surpassed by Neo-Nazi thugs on TV. Looking at the numerous reports of customer abuse: refusing refunds for worthless goods bought in good faith; refusing to give names of incompetent and rude staff; refusing to allow disgruntled customers to speak to a superior or if on a rare occasion getting to see a manager perfunctorily being told that nothing can be done; ignoring letters, phone calls and emails, just to name a few, one can only conclude that it is the deliberate policy of the Carrefour group to treat their paying customers with abject contempt.

Carrefour / Hitachirefuse to replace or refund

I have bought a vacuun cleaner few days ago from Carrefour at Amman/Jordan. The sales department assured upon purchase that I am entitled to replace the item orask for refund in a week's time from date of purchase. The machine for some reason didn't work properly and was shutting down every few minutes. I asked the customer care at carrefour to replace it, they simply refused, and denied that they made such a promise. I tried to contact the upper management of Carrefour in Amman but to no avail . Then I had to buy another vacuum cleaner from another dealer.
                            If anybody is interested to follow up this issue with me my contact details are:
                            ghassan.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Mobile: +[protected]

refuse to replace or refund

Carrefourbaby in injury

I hate carrefour, my baby is in deep injury when shopping cart was side-turn. i found the shopping cart only has 3 wheels. he lost 2 teeth, my wife and me must to hospital everyday and my heart is broken. when we back to carrefour, the carrefour let me write a letter to describe the process and take the picture for my baby. then they they give us a call and tell us they are power and we are little if we sue at the law.then they disappears. I am so angry, i know carrefour is hooligans,i want give them a chance to let them prove they are not. acturally, they are. yes, they always are. i do not need they pay for something. i just hate this company, i wish this company can close ASAP.

• Bo
                                  bogus dude Apr 08, 2010

you're in china mate.

yours is a sad story, i want to tell you what i feel but I better not. don't let it go.

Carrefourconsumer fraud

I bought an air-conditioning at Carrefour supermarket on October 1st, 2009. The manager told me they would deliver the machine to my house the next day. But ten days has passed, they haven't delivered my product to me. I went there for explanation and solution on October 8th. They said they had financial issues with the supplier of the machine and suggested I return the product.
                                They knew they had no such product, but they sold it to me. I feel be cheated.

madgreek Nov 30, 2009

I ordered couches in greece on oct 19th one three person and a two person as a bonus and havent received them yet. They havent bothered to call to update status so i am calling every day and getting excuses about Bulgaria, Strikes, I dont know.. etc etc. Since they may not show up until christmas i hope they come with a bow on them.. if they come at all in the meantime i am sitting on the floor in my new apartment... they have no answers, wont connect me to managers, no customer service and no brains!

Carrefour Bali Indonesia — buying aircon unit

Dear Sir, I would Like to submit a complaint to the owners of carrefour outlet store in Bali Indonesia. On...

Carrefour — products

Dear sir I applied to your bank for credit cardss but till now no sales agent has called up Can you...