Carnival Cruiserefund request

G

Due to a security delay at the airport, I missed my cruise departure. I contacted Carnival Cruise representatives immediately. I was told that my information would be passed on to the ship manager. It was then recommended to submit my case here, if hope of a refund.

My scheduled flight leaving Lawton, OK on 07 Dec 2017 @ 5:15 am was "canceled/ delayed due to security reasons."

This delay caused me to miss my connecting flight in Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, Fla. The earliest available flight leaving Dallas, TX was at 12:15 pm, arriving at Jacksonville, Fla @ 3:46 pm.

Tom, the ship manager, attempted to contact me while I was still in flight.

I missed the port call. I do not have a passport, in order to make the port call at the Bahamas.

I am requesting a refund for the full ticketed amount for one person.

Thanm you

• Sh
    Shaun R. Dec 08, 2017

You were told to post "here" as in complaintsboard.com?

Whereas they had reserved a space for you, I'd be interested to know if they would provide a refund.

• Ga
    Gagirl75 Dec 12, 2017

@Shaun R. Yes. A carnival representative told me submit my refund request on this link. It didn't seem right once I navigated through the site. I will update my post when and if a refund is given.

• Da
    Dawn2323 Dec 13, 2017

I am sumiting a complaint against the sales rep I booked my Cruise from his name is Daryl at [protected] ext 82653. When i was calling him to make payments or any other reasons he would hardly return my calls. I would leave messages for him to contact me back and sometimes he did but most of the time i would have to keep calling back until i reached him. Then on the day our flights left I tryed calling him 3 times because when we got to Detroit airport to meet our next flight into New Orleans they cancelled our flights and me and my husband did not know what to do because they could not get us out to New Orleans on a garranted flight until Monday and the ship left Sunday and he never returned my call. I even told him it was very important to contact me asap. He still has not contacted me so because of the flights we have requested a refund. I really hope you can solve this problem with Daryl and the next time if I do book a cruise the sales rep is alot better. Thank You Dawn Cicci My booking number is 7TQ5P2 my ship was Carnival Dream leaving December 10 2017 My phone number is [protected]

• De
    Dee1506 Jan 28, 2019

I am requesting a refund for my cruise deposit booking number 3RCH58. On December 11, 2018 I suffered a stroke. I am undergoing extensive medical treatment which will be ongoing for several months. I was preparing to go on a cruise in July 2018 for my 50th birthday that I will not be able to attend due to my medical condition. I love sailing with Carnival and hope to some day take another cruise. I really hope I can get this deposit can be refunded. Thanks in advance.

• Ke
    Kelvin Thompson Sr. Jul 16, 2019

I am requesting a refund or partial refund for Booking Number 4DNJ89/9229. I did fail to provide the adequate documentation for boarding, however I have used Carnival several times to enjoy a great getaway vacation. Can you please help me in this matter to resolve. The departure date was 7/12/19. Please allow us to continue to do business together in the future.

Thanks in advance.

• Annette Stuart and Duane Wright
    Booking# 8CVH71
    Sailing Date: 11/16/2019

Due to the recently medical diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer and the necessary surgery for my husband, Duane Wright, we are forced to cancel our reservation on the Carnival Conquest on November 16, 2019. Mr. Wright is scheduled for surgery on November 7, 2019. He will be hospitalized for 7 to 10 days. His recovery time is approximately 8 weeks. We have the travel insurance and understand the cancellation policy. This is a life threatening situation and pray that you understand our need for a full refund of our cruise. We have medical documentation and contacts upon request. We truly appreciate your time and consideration. Please advise where to send documentation.

• Do
    Dorothea Guillory Nov 06, 2019

Sailing Date 11/7/2019 Booking #9GGX67
    My Guess was coming from Chicago to go on the Cruise. She was at the Airport at 5:30am and would have arrived in San Diego at 3pm on Nov. 6, 2019. She fell at the airport and broke her nose and hit her head. They wouldn't let her get on the plane before going to the hospital. She had a broken nose and possible concussion also hurt her wrist. They took a report for the airlines and also the airport. The police also took a police report of the incident. She was in a lot of pain once she was released from the hospital and they didn't recommend her to fly out on that day. I am asking for a refund if you need proof of the incident I will be happy to provide it to you.
    Thanks Dorothea Guillory

• Do
    Dorothea Guillory Nov 06, 2019

Sailing Date 1/12/2020 Booking 3WSJ70
    My guess Merline Wilbon has a heart attack on October 14, 2019. She ended up having a quad triple bypass. Her Doctor said her recovery time was 6 month and by no means he would approve her to go on the cruise. We had planned the trip over a year ago. This situation was out of our control. We have hospital documents or the Dr. will provide whatever you need to prove the situation. I am requesting a full refund.
    Thanks Dorothea Guillory

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices