Carnival Cruise — refund request
Due to a security delay at the airport, I missed my cruise departure. I contacted Carnival Cruise representatives immediately. I was told that my information would be passed on to the ship manager. It was then recommended to submit my case here, if hope of a refund.
My scheduled flight leaving Lawton, OK on 07 Dec 2017 @ 5:15 am was "canceled/ delayed due to security reasons."
This delay caused me to miss my connecting flight in Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, Fla. The earliest available flight leaving Dallas, TX was at 12:15 pm, arriving at Jacksonville, Fla @ 3:46 pm.
Tom, the ship manager, attempted to contact me while I was still in flight.
I missed the port call. I do not have a passport, in order to make the port call at the Bahamas.
I am requesting a refund for the full ticketed amount for one person.
More Carnival Cruise Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating
- Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer