Carnival Cruise Linesthe vista

W Nov 14, 2018

Booking #4WDC55 I was so disappointed with this last Cruise. I cruise to Carnival Vista on November 4th through the 10th. I took my best friends in May this year. It was their first cruise I made sure they had a great time but I turn around and take them in November on the Vista it was horrible. First of all the ports were all cut short did not appreciate that second of all the buffet food was horrible I've been on Plenty and the food have been great but this one far the worst. The best food I had I had to pay for did not appreciate that. I think you all should tell people that the Vista is family oriented kids were everywhere even in the places where I thought adult should be there. The seating for dinner was also not pleasant go on one floor to check in and go on another floor to be seated just confusion everywhere. Like I said I am very disappointed with the Vista.

RESOLVED

• Carnival Cruise Lines's response · Nov 20, 2018

Dear Wanda,

Thank you for posting your concern about your cruise aboard the beautiful Carnival Vista.

Let me first begin by thanking you for your support. As a seasoned cruiser, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

The situations described are not at all what we want our valued guests to experience. Please be assured, any time our guests return home with less than pleasant memories, it is of great concern to us. We truly regret your impression from this cruise was so unfavorable and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s on its way to the relevant departments, as part of our drive for continuous improvement.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for your disappointment and hope we have the opportunity to win back your confidence on a future Carnival cruise.

Sincerely,