The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Carnival Cruise Lines — the vista
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Booking #4WDC55 I was so disappointed with this last Cruise. I cruise to Carnival Vista on November 4th through the 10th. I took my best friends in May this year. It was their first cruise I made sure they had a great time but I turn around and take them in November on the Vista it was horrible. First of all the ports were all cut short did not appreciate that second of all the buffet food was horrible I've been on Plenty and the food have been great but this one far the worst. The best food I had I had to pay for did not appreciate that. I think you all should tell people that the Vista is family oriented kids were everywhere even in the places where I thought adult should be there. The seating for dinner was also not pleasant go on one floor to check in and go on another floor to be seated just confusion everywhere. Like I said I am very disappointed with the Vista.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating
- Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer