Carnival Cruise Linesrefund

L Review updated:

To whom this message will reach my name is Llewellyn Schexnayder and I am contacting carnival on behalf of the Triumph cruise due to sail on 10/28/17. Unfortunately my wife and I will not be able to make the date on behalf of the unexpected passing of my father on 10/18/17 and if things was not bad enough we found out that my father n law has plaque that has buildup in his arteries and now he have to have surgery on 10/27/17. We are not looking for sympathy nor are we looking for our money back we are just asking for Carnival to be patient with us we can provide a death certificate and also hospital papers in order for Carnival to verify everything that we are saying is true we have been looking forward to this trip all year and not it has to be set back again it would be deeply appreciated if carnival can find it in their hearts to reschedule I'll cruise for a later date instead of losing all of our finances

• Updated by Llewellyn101 · Oct 25, 2017

I was never informed of this insurance when I purchased the trip

• Sh
    Shaun R. Oct 25, 2017

Ultimately this comes down to travel insurance. If you've elected to purchase insurance, then they'll likely need the paperwork you're speaking of and will reimburse for the costs.

• Ke
    Kenyatta Mczell Dec 07, 2017

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN. MY BOOKING # IS 5ZS9R6. OUR NAMES ARE CRYSTAL MCZELL AND KENYATTA MCZELL. WE MISSED OUR BOAT DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE GOT STUCK IN TRAFFIC AND WE GOT TO THE GATE AND BOARDER PEOPLE STATED THEY CLOSED THE GATES. MAY WE PLEASE HAVE OUR REFUND PUT TOWARDS ANOTHER CRUISE? THANKYOU SO MUCH AND HAVE A GOD BLESSED DAY !!

• TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: (BOOKING # 7DLJ65) ANDRE MYLES AND DOROTHY [email protected] PAID IN FULL $1, 300 AND SUPPOSE TO LEAVE FROM LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA GOING TO CATALINA ISLAND AND TO ENSENADA, MEXICO THE 14thOF JULY BUT MY HUSBAND HAD AN ON THE JOB ACCIDENT AND HAVE TWO BROKEN RIBS AND CAN'T MOVE AROUND MUCH.WE HAD TO CANCLE THE CRUISE.IS THERE ANY WAY THAT WE CAN GET ATLEAST A PARTIAL REFUND.WE HAVE ALL THE HOSPITAL DOCUMENTS OF HIS INJURIES .JUNE 26th 2019.TEMPERARLY DISSABLED.(702-373-0484) 07/09/2019

• already submitted

• Annette Stuart and Duane Wright
    Booking# 8CVH71
    Sailing Date: 11/16/2019

Due to the recently medical diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer and the necessary surgery for my husband, Duane Wright, we are forced to cancel our reservation on the Carnival Conquest on November 16, 2019. Mr. Wright is scheduled for surgery on November 7, 2019. He will be hospitalized for 7 to 10 days. His recovery time is approximately 8 weeks. We have the travel insurance and understand the cancellation policy. This is a life threatening situation and pray that you understand our need for a full refund of our cruise. We have medical documentation and contacts upon request. We truly appreciate your time and consideration. Please advise where to send documentation.