Carnival Cruise Linescabin rooms where not clean

P Oct 30, 2018

My boyfriend and I were on a cruise this past weekend. We boarded on Friday the 26th of October and returned to Miami on Monday the 29th of October. During our trip we noticed that we both had a few bites on our bodies. We both just assumed they were mosquito bites. After finally arriving home we noticed that our bites are now everywhere- 3 times the amount now and spread out and extremely itchy. We noticed that our group which had traveled with us did not have any bites and they explored the same things we did except our bedroom. Its hard to say that I will partake in another cruise if the beds will not be cleaned properly. After spending around 1, 000.00 for this cruise and leaving with a souvenir that we both did not intend on having is very disappointing.

RESOLVED

• Carnival Cruise Lines's response · Nov 02, 2018

Thank you for posting your concern.

I’m very sorry to hear of your experience and I’d like to extend my sincere apologies for the situation you’ve described.

So that we can further assist you, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free [protected], or locally at [protected], extension 70530. Our team members will gladly review this matter in detail. Please also note the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,