The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Carnival Cruise Lines — cabin rooms where not clean
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My boyfriend and I were on a cruise this past weekend. We boarded on Friday the 26th of October and returned to Miami on Monday the 29th of October. During our trip we noticed that we both had a few bites on our bodies. We both just assumed they were mosquito bites. After finally arriving home we noticed that our bites are now everywhere- 3 times the amount now and spread out and extremely itchy. We noticed that our group which had traveled with us did not have any bites and they explored the same things we did except our bedroom. Its hard to say that I will partake in another cruise if the beds will not be cleaned properly. After spending around 1, 000.00 for this cruise and leaving with a souvenir that we both did not intend on having is very disappointing.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating
- Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer