Careemunauthorized credit card charge

N

Hi,

I have notified with [[protected]] receipt for trip on may 23, 22:20 (Gmt+0200) egy - egp 94
My credit card has been charged for egp 94 whereas I haven't taken this ride at all. I guess this ride has been taken in egypt and I am siting in uae. This is serious security issue I need to know how I got charged for trip that I haven't taken and how could this has happened? I had to block my credit card and had to bear charges for that. I also read over internet that same happened with others. Some action has to be taken for the same. Please do the needful and update.