Careemmy captain id has been blocked; I want to reactivate my captain id

Z Aug 09, 2018

Dear Careem Team,
I was Your old Vendor/Captain And i have work with You When you starts your busneis in Islamabad but due to some of my crisis and problem i have to Quit This Job. But after Several Time i joined careem again as a captain with Lemo Owner Name Raja Afzal. i've work with him about 2 to 3 months. But due to Accident again i Quit This job. My Captain id was registered on My personal number [protected]. Raja Afzal Changed My number and Allow the Other Captain to use My Id. The number He Changed is [protected] This is not my number and no concern with this number. In Your Branch Someone do this Cheap thing with My personal Number. When i know this thing i've Complain in Chowr chowk Careem Branch. They check and said we Removed that number.After some months again i call on that number and i ask who is talking He said I am Zeeshan Mughal i was shocked i am Zeeshan Mughal and someone was using my Name with Number. i said i will complain in police. Then He switched OOF his number. I went again careem Office. I said He is still using My Number But They Said number changed now no one is using. Then on that time i went to saddar Careem branch. But they said Your number is not Changed yet then They changed That Number on My original Number. Then i've Blocked My id after changing the Number. Now After few months i visit again in chowr chowk careem branch to register My two cars. My 2 cars registered with Zeeshan Mughal Lemo when i asked to open my captain id again They said Your Captain id is blocked for permanent When i ask reason He said You use Time tempering in adma. When i did'nt use my id how i can time tempering. Lemo Raja Afzal He have sources in your office He Have done this work. i want to make busneiss with you yet my 2 cars registered with you in coming time i will register 2 more cars. but i cant drive my own car in your company then i cant take a benefit and this is Unfair with me. Please Take serious Notice on that Then i can busneiss with you in fair way. and Unblock My id. If You dont unblock My ID then What i dont want but due to ID i have to Join Another company which i dont want.. Please Unblock my id and solve this matter as soon as possible. My vendor number is [protected] and my captain id number is [protected].
Your Sincere.
Zeeshan Mughal

• Ba
    balaj Ahmed Sep 24, 2019

Assalam alikum
    Dear careem .
    [protected]
    Captain siraj ahmed [protected]
    Dear sir my captain id was blocked 8 month ago by careem please forget to all my mistake i appologize please review my captain id i am regular going to careem head office in d.h.a khi but they not responce me please i am really sorry please forget to my mistake please take action am really disturb i promise that mistake not again in future please please sir please

• Ba
    balaj Ahmed Sep 24, 2019

Assalam alikum
    Dear careem .
    [protected]
    Captain siraj ahmed 1396735 [protected]

muhammad umar razzaq Oct 17, 2019

sir plz.open my idi...ihave not my mistake...but my idi blocked..why sir open my idi..+[protected].this number open sir

muhammad umar razzaq Oct 17, 2019

sir plz..mary gar k halat khrab ho rahy..idi open kr dy..bashak pasy ly lo..plz sir...last chance

• Kg
    Kgfmcybc Sep 20, 2020

Asalmulikum ma careem ka captain ziaullah ho 1 sal ho gia ha mari id blocked howi ha office ma nay boht chakar lagy lakin koch nahe ho saka plzzz mari id open kar day ya nambar ha captain id ka [protected] or creem adma ka nambar ya ha 885512

mursleen Oct 08, 2020

Asalmulikum ma careem ka captain ziaullah ho 1 sal ho gia ha mari id blocked howi ha office ma nay boht chakar lagy lakin koch nahe ho saka plzzz mari id open kar day ya nambar ha [protected]