[Resolved] Captain D's โ€” manager had her id turned around

M Jul 29, 2019 Review updated:

The manager was really rude I asked her about my order she had put down extra Fry's on my order and I wanted her to take them off she had the nastiest attitude then she would not give me my regular receipt she gave me just a little piece of paper with my art with the order number on it I waited 30 minutes in line inside for my order first I went through the drive through the drive-through took so long I went inside thinking that would even be better but it wasn't I wish I would not have even went to Captain D's McDonald's is right across the street I should have went to McDonald's I will never go back to that Captain D's again the manager there is the nastiest manager the date that I went 7-29-2019 that's the receipt that she gave me I asked her for my regular receipt she would not give it to me and she gave me this receipt I have never been to a restaurant in a manager act that rude

manager had her id turned around

• Captain D's's response ยท Jul 31, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

• Resolution Statement

• SubSquirrel Jul 29, 2019

Catfish and okra at MickeyD’s?

• SubSquirrel Jul 29, 2019

Oh, I know. She had catfish and okra and said she’d go to MickeyD’s instead. Does she expect the same food there? ๐Ÿ™„
    Butterfly shrimp, too, I just noticed. Her receipt wasn’t available so she received the order receipt. Perhaps the machine for payment receipts wasn’t working but she’s angry about it. I’d have asked for a payment receipt rather than being a lunatic.

• SubSquirrel Aug 03, 2019

Hm, PeterPP is missing and his posts are gone. I didn’t know that he was an imposter or fake username.