Capella UniversityMultiple-professors & tech

5/27/18
I have considerable issues with one classroom with accessing classrooms, submitting and replying. Tech support is not available on the weekends when assignments are due. One professor in particular will not accept anything not submitted via email keeps telling me that I need to contact tech support, who tell me to contact the professor since it's her classroom the issue is with.

Professors do not post complete assignments or there are so many grammatical errors that it's impossible to decipher what they even are asking.

• Ca
    Capella_Staff Jul 13, 2018

Hi, Smcmahon. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to [email protected] and we will have a team member reach out to you.