Canadian Tiretreadmill c990

S

I am very disappointed to submit this complain that I visited Canadian Tire 7650 Markham Rd, Markham, ON L3S 3K1 on 17th June 2017 to buy treadmill Nordick track C990. I approached sports area and the staff there told me that we do not have that treadmill available when I told them its available in your stock than he told me to wait and let me see if i can bring that to you. After waiting of 45 minutes he told me, go to customer services first and talk to them. I went to customer services and asked them why you guys are not selling me treadmill when I want to buy it, the lady there called sports centre guys and the staff there looked like they were least interested to bring that treadmill at check out counter may be they dont want to do because its heavy. The staff is highly unconcern and unwilling to serve customers. They told me lot of paper work required and bla bla. I was so shocked that why these guys are doing that when they are supposed to sell store items. After 1 hour of hassle and waiting I left the store and purchased the treadmill through amazon.ca but am very disappointed by the store staff they have which is least interested to sell items.