Canadian Tire — discouraging the return of products!
I shopped at Canadian Tire for the last time this weekend. I went to the Canadian Tire on Cambie in Vancouver to return a tool I'd bought. I brought my receipt, but in order to return it I was asked for photo ID, which I didn't have. Even though I had credit cards with my name on it, the clerk and the store manager refused to allow me to return my merchandise.
I went home and returned with photo ID. Only then was I allowed to return my merchandise. The extra trip and the time spent trying to persuade the clerk and general manager to be reasonable cost me a couple hours of my day.
I will never deal with them again.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly!
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair