Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower — it simply does not cut the grass properly!
Bought the Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower (model [protected]) in May 2007 from Canadian Tire in Winnipeg. Used it twice before I realized that buying this mower was a great mistake. It simply does not cut the grass properly. Called customer service to voice my complaint and was told that I could not get a refund or exchange because it was used. Sent an e-mail to head office asking for a refund and challenged their policy on used items, asking: how can one know if something works unless you use it at least once? Didn't receive a direct answer regarding a refund or exchange. The last I heard, Customer Service was going to send my correspondence to their buying office for review. I 'll be surprised if I ever hear from them again... I believe this is another stall tactic on their part. My advice: don't shop at Canadian Tire and don't ever buy a Yardworks lawnmower.
More Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Bicycle From Canadian Tire - return/exchange policy
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair