The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Canadian Tire — 3 damaged rim
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My father had his tires changed at the Canadian Tire in Oromocto, NB and had 3 of his rims damaged. One is dented, the other has been cracked and the 3rd has been scuffed.
When he brought this to the manager's attention the following day by going in to show the damage, the manager "Troy Frigon" asked to see his other tires to see if there would be any scuffs or paint that would show damage prior to having the tires changed, the tires were brought in and examined which showed no prior damage or hitting a curb as was suggested about the dent, in the meantime the manager also made calls to find out what the rims were worth and when he found out they cost $1, 000.00 for a set of 4 he called the owner "Garry Fitch" to brief him of the situation and the owner said that he would not approve of this and that there was no proof that this had been done during the tire change.
My father purchased his truck 2 months ago and his been shinning it everyday, therefore those damaged rims would have been noticed and brought back to the dealers. We also had the rims inspected by a mechanic who said that this damage was definitely made with the equipment used to change the tires and was able to show us how this could of happened, the marks line up perfectly.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly!
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair