Canada Post Corporation / poor delivery and customer service.

Canada

My mother in law paid for a playmat for my newborn child to be delivered to my house because neither of us has a vehicle and I've been sick at home with 2 children under the age of 3. The postal worker delivered our package to our neighbor and gave them the missed delivery slip (with the incorrect unit number on it), when I tried to contact Canada Post, I was told that only the sender can file a complaint. My mother in law filed a complaint which led to them calling me and simply saying that they don't redeliver and that I need to go pick up the package.
I'm sick, with a newborn baby and a 2 year old daughter, if I wanted to walk (what would normally be 30 minutes without a child) an hour to get a toy, I would have just gone to the walmart down the street.
I think it's disgusting that your worker made the mistake and instead of correcting that mistake and attempting to redeliver, you greatly inconvenience the customer paying for the service. This may seem like just a minor issue to you, but for me this was more stress added to my already overwhelmed day.

Am