Canada Post Corporation — parcel delivery
The attached photo is pretty self-explanatory, I mailed out a parcel to Calgary, Ab from Halifax, NS on July 16th. I purchased the Canada Post flat rate box and had it packed, sealed & addressed at the Scotia Square PO. Ever since it has been in a perpetual loop between Montreal & Halifax. I have contacted their customer service line 2 times and have asked for someone to call me back but have heard nothing. I also stopped in the Scotia Square PO and showed them what was happening, he phoned the depo and told me they would call me back shortly. Crickets.
Still the loop continues since my first contact on June 22nd.
Catch the parcel during one of these loops & send it overnight delivery and at this point I want a full refund.
Tracking No: MJ957451642CA
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail
- Canada Post - missing delivery
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail