Sort by: Date | Popularity

MAS Complaints & Reviews

MAS / why cancelled my flight!!!

Hu
Sep 4, 2018

Hi.. I went to bki airport for checkin to departure to london around 5:00pm 04 sep 2018. But they informed me that the ticket been cancelled!!! Booking reference : ntitg7. Why mas suddenly cancelled my ticket without given me infos??? Got email for upgrading but no email for cancellation!!! Do I get my refunds for that??? £531.11. Really disappointed about your services!!! I have booked all my taxi and hotel in london!!! So after I call mas fiji centre and till now no reply!!! So how?? Do inform me asap if not I will forward this matter to make police report and commercial crime department. Hubert.

MAS / The worst travel service ever

Re
Nov 29, 2016

I have bought a time share unit with this Kuwaiti company and they are really trying to take away my unit annually through twisted ways and abusing my money to get my week. The unit I have is in Zamzam in Mecca and this bad treatment has been going for years. I regret and don't advise anyone to use them at all. They don't reply to all customer calls, I attach a photo of how much you can wait and not get a reply. Please have an action against the hem.

MAS / Bagage Lost

Ja

RE : Bagage lost I am very disappointed about the event happen to me dated on 01/12/2008 for the flight to Hanoi MH752.The bagage lost and that is not only happen to me but a group of passengers well.This really destroy the image of MAS as one of the world class airline.In fact, this event cause lots of damages on me in term of emotion and unnecessary expenses. Even then, MAS should be taken the fastest step to send the bagage out to the victim and should called the each individual to inform them the status of the lost bagage. However, this never happen and i need to wait but do not know when MAS can return the bagage to me. I hope MAS can give me the good explaination and compensation as well.