Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula Complaints & Reviews

Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula - Oregon, Lincoln City / Charged me illegally

Mo

I ordered AcaiBerry Trial which was a bottle containing 60 pills. Then they charged my debit card for $88. This was not authorized. I cancelled my debit card so they could not charge anymore. I called my bank and told them about it. They gave me the phone number to call which is 877-300-3766. This is a scam. How can these people get taken off the net. I intend to notify Oprah, Washington Post, ABC News and Early Show they are backing a company which is a dis-honest and offers a trial and then charges us $88.00. This should be stopped and stopped now. I will see what my re-course is.

Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula / Acai Berry charge SCAM

Ka

I ordered Acai Berry and Total Cleanse on Oct. 7, 2008. I received (have the UPS tracking #) where it shows the item was delivered to me on October 17, 2008. I was BILLED for additional amount of $88.and some change just a few days later. I did not even get to try the "15 day trial" which is NOT what is shown on the original web link for the $5.95 trial period sign up link. I am VERY disappointed in the marketing perspective of this product as I see it as a TOTAL scam to all that purchase unknowingly. EVEN the packaging slip I received did not detail the "terms and conditions". I have tried to...