Burger King / poot whopper quality

Tarragonna, Spain, Spain Review updated:

We have been to the BK Tarragona for two times during out vacation in Spain.
Two times, the wopper we ordered was a very poor quality.
Nearly no vegetables, and the meat wasn'nt baker well.
I'm a real Whopper Guy, so i know the difference.
This Whoppers are far Wayne from the standard quality that i'm used to, all over the world. Those where They worst whoppers ever.

Ge
Jul 09, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 09, 2019

If you expect a “Baker wopper” or a baked Whopper I’d go to another restaurant. Whoppers are flame-broiled and not baked.

•   Jul 11, 2019

Idk what to piss myself laughing at more... The poot Whopper or far Wayne???

•   Jul 12, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They’re both worth a good laugh!

•   Jul 12, 2019

@SubSquirrel This mother fvker is in Spain and is getting food here could get from the corner at home!

And he has the nerve to complain about how it's different!

• Su
      Jul 12, 2019

@Um is not an answer! His profile shows he's in Belgium, so Dutch, French or German could be his primary language. English is probably his 2nd language or very likely is his 3rd or 4th. Europeans often can speak multiple languages while Americans are doing well if they can speak a smattering of Spanish.

•   Jul 12, 2019

@Sulphur7 But meanwhile, way back when everyone had to speak English upon coming to America. We had little Italiys and chinatowns.

•   Jul 12, 2019

@Um is not an answer! But we all had to learn English.

Meanwhile the Spanish spoken in street America is not classical, castillian Spanish taught in American schools. There are in fact more than 26 different dialects of Spanish and many Hispanic people get angry when you say that, believing that to be untrue. Meanwhile, I tried to get my computer to go bilingual and have up after counting 26 and still hadn't reached Castilian Spain.