7011 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28304, US
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingExorbitant waiting time at drive-thru

Today, I went to this burger king drive-thru to order some food. There were only two cars at this drive-thru and one of those had just driven up. The one car that was at the intercom had been there god only knows how long. It was there for at least ten minutes after I got in line and still these order-takers had not taken their order. I saw that this was taking too damn long and left without placing an order. This is ridiculous!! They need to get the "molasses" out of their [censored] at this burger king. Whatever happened to the idea of "fast-food"? I am appalled and will not be going back to this lousy burger king!!

Burger Kingdoes not honor coupons, very rude and unprofessional - no respect to sr. citizens/vets

7 July @ 11:50 hours: Visited the store in which the 1st thing I noticed were dirty floors and tables. I went to preset a Burger King coupon - $5.00 for a Whopper, Fries and drink. I asked for 3 each orders on this coupon and immediately turned away with a very rude answer NO we do NOT let anyone buy more than one order, go away and come back when you have 3-coupons. My wife and I have been taking our grandchildren there for 2+ yrs in which the store has honored Burger King coupons. This is NOT the 1st time we have used coupons like the one presented today. All have been honored in the past.

Due to the unprofessional attitude and outright rudeness - my Burger King visits are over with as I will never visit again - as McDonalds, Subway etc.. are more than have better service and respect especially for us senior citizens and veterans. Never again.