Burger Kingwww.mybkexperience

C

When I contacted website I accidentally hit a wrong # when entering a store # & I was locked out of getting my code for a " free whopper ".what a waste of my time & efforts.

• Am
    amandre hill May 05, 2013

burger king @doswell va at kings dominion sucks a poorly manage business i went there on may the 4th around 930 am they were busy as all get out the service suck waited and waited on food didnt see a mgr in sight so i could complian, instead of employees helping each other i seen two employees walk out now thats sad. this business needs help help help where is the management it was free willy style . the crew was trying the best they could .but where was the mgrs in chrge get rid of whoever that have been. i love bk i need my food fast not slow and cold!!!

• Ca
    carloyn green May 20, 2014

I went to burger king on union and cooper store number 3860 sunday night about 8:00pm in drive through the lady name was adrianna she was so ruled and when she went fix my slush her clothes were torn all up her pants that is just so nasty i have been coming there for years she is a disrespectful young lady i willl never come again unless she is not there!!!you guys needs to monitor your employees clothes and attitudes more!!! Who wants someone Fixing Their food clothes all torn up!!!

• Ud
    uday11 Jul 06, 2014

I went on the site i bin looking for hower & could find the right one all ads [censored] it

Sacraterra Aug 14, 2014

I went to Burger King on August 9, 2014 @ 11:58 AM and My Husband ordered the Big King Meal, well when we got home he was feeling sick started vomiting and complained about a stomach ache.That sounds to me like Food Poisoning.I'm assuming the Manager was trying to contact me by phone (2) days after I did the Survey, but could not reach me so she emailed me.She said she would contact me the next day.Nope didn't get contact.So I emailed her and told her my Husband was fine.Still someone like the Manager should have made an effort again to contact me, this was a serious matter when you get Food Poisoning.

• Th
    Thomas the train Sep 06, 2014

On sept.6, 2014 me and my husband went to bk on 4600 king street and it was 9:00 pm and the lobby was already closed .so we went through the drive thru I placed my order at 9:29 they told to pull up and I sat there until 9:52 was waiting for chicken nuggets they brought our order out and forgot our French fries so I said missing fries so he went back in to get them and when he brought fries out they were not in bag this is not the first time we gone there and lobby closed before 9:00 pm. Thank you for your time in this matter

• Ww
    www.yahoo.com Feb 15, 2016

Waited 32 days to submit my survey, because it says only one in 30 days. They still won't let me take the survey!! kfc allows one for each time i go!! what gives?

• Da
    Dave Wiggins Aug 04, 2018

I will NOT go back to the Burger King on N. College Ave in Fayetteville, AR. On 8-3-18, I got a whopper with bacon & cheese. Within a couple of hours I was in my bathroom with heavy cramping & flaming [censored]s. This isn't the first time this has occurred. I don't know if it is the food or a worker that came to work sick. I don't care which it is, & will tell anyone not to eat there or any place else that this happens. I will NOT take a survey as this has ruined my taste for your product. David Wiggins of Hindsville, AR.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices