Burger Kingservice

D

First and foremost I must say that the whopper has the big mac faded but the service on 69th and halsted is so bad that I rather get a pork chop before I order from there again. Mr. Cobbs I don't eat pork sir! I odered a grillled chicken salad at 1537 from operator 5 the salad wasn't ready. I had to leave to pick someone up. I got back there at about 430 or 1630 and the chicken was marinating or something it was not ready sir. A young man was waiting or his food for over 15 minutes and he asked the same lady from drive thru operator 5? Can he get his food and her reply was im getting off I don't care about your food. Mr. Cobbs you have majority females there but its hard to tell. There is young lady there who stands 6 feet plus but her pants was under her # sorry for the word # but that is all I saw. This burger king is more like burger prince or duke sir. It is the only burger king in that area and we need it we just dont need the poor service in a po community

Anna Goodrich Feb 21, 2008

I have lived in the area all of my life and have never had such terrible service at a fast food drive through. I waited 15 mintes in line, my entire order was messed up. I did not recieve three different items, and the food that was recieved was cold and soggy. It was a huge inconvienience with two hungry children in the backseat. Burger king has always been a favorite but if the service and food is going to continue like that I am not sure if I want to return.

• Rd
    rdeardurff Feb 27, 2008

I was recently at your store on US 31 in Greenwood,IN. I was charge 2.25 for a double cheeseburger whereas , the store US 37 charged 1.07. Therefore your inconsistent pricing has drove me away ! Please do not contact me in any way shape or form. I rather not eat at burger king anymore. When an organization is struggling for market share service should be what separates you. Kiss your ### good bye.

• Li
    LISA MURPHY Apr 07, 2008

WE WENT IN TO THIS BURGER KING ON SUNDAY APRIL 6, 2008 AND WHEN WE WALKED IN THE MANAGER AND ONE OF THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WERE KISSING EACH OTHER AND THEY WERE RUBBING EACH OTHERS BACK AND THEY DIDN'T ACT LIKE IT MATTER THAT WE WERE STANDING THERE AND I HAD MY SON WITH ME. SO I WAS VERY UPSET AND WE LEFT.

marie Jul 31, 2008

I will not be going back burger king first off i have a terrible two yr old that does nothing but throw fits and when i went thru the drive thru first they forgot the fries no big deal so i left again heading down the road turned back around cause there was no chesse on the jr whopper which i probly could have dealt with that but everything was cold. we all expect their fries to be that way cause every time i have ever order they have never been hot but the burger come on so now i walk inside mind you i have a terrible two that cries about everything tell them there is no cheese and its cold. i over hear the cashier telling the cook in the back and you can hear them plain as day saying What can i do about that and going on about it. If you dont want to do customer service my first advice would be find another job. aftering waiting ten minutes and me being the only customer in there they hand be back the same cold fries but with a whopper sandwich which when i had got to the car (with my crying two yr old) the cook put onions and pickles on it which if he would have read the recipt tape to the front of the bag i didnt want that on my sandwich.i just threw it away which says alot to me since i hadnt ate all day and it was 230 pm. I am not a complaniner by no means but this took the cake and i will not be returning. Have it your way my ###!!!

• Ci
    cindy Sep 23, 2008

i went for breakfast on saturday the 20th of sept 2008. there were a group of young men working. when i walked in i was greeted by a " whats up dude" as i waited for my food i heard very bad language and a employee mad a discusting snort sound. i looked at him and he spit in the garbage next to the food. this made me sick just thought you should know

• Li
    lisa Oct 06, 2008

I went to get a burger at this particular location, and when i stepped up to the counter i noticed that we were being served by 2 children no older than 11 or 12! we had tried their drive thru first but no one would answer it. Needless to say, i will no longer go to a store where children are employed!

• Ba
    Barney H. Weatherford Oct 09, 2008

The service is almost none on the week end!
    This past sunday we went to buger king to eat at
    about 1:30 or 2:00 oclock walked in to order & the shift manageralong with other emploies was behind the counter NO ONE Spoke to us WE waited
    for about 10 minites still no one hadoffered to take our order or spoke to us !!! WE went to McDonalds

• St
    stonemkr Feb 11, 2009

Love Burger King, Felix at store 4493, needs to be told no bad words to paying guests, Your way is not so at burger kind according to felix. Says no more visits for me? I will be at burger king everyday untill I am satisfied, and Felix is corrected . Is Burger King affraid of a comment page or number to contact ? Not Fair, take care of buisness and email [email protected], please .

Sarah Rejman Mar 20, 2009

I have to say that the one thing good about this place is their fries!!! However every time I go to the site in Auburn, New York I have to pull around front and wait!! Sometimes I'm waiting for 10 minutes!!! I can be in a line and only have a small $ 6.00 purchase or larger when people behind me and in front of me are serviced and leave right from the line. The last 15 times I've been to this place and mind you all at different times of the day and night I have to wait!!! I last stoppped at this place at 9pm Thursday March 19, 2009 and ordered three Jr. Whoppers and large fries and had to wait!! I mainly wait and have the patience with these people but I've had it and when I got out of a funeral after 5 hours the last thing I wanted to do is wait! Michelle is the night manager and has no excuse for this! I'd like something done about this!! To top that all off they didn't have any buns for my burgers and had to saw in half their club buns and that's what I paid for?! You got to be kidding me! Where is the customer service now a days? Do I not count as a customer or what? Is my money not the same as everyone elses? You can't get anything done about this even when you demand to talk to a manager! You get the most unapologetic apology with a smirk on their face!! I'm so disappointed with Burger King there are not words for my feelings of disgust!!! Who can I speak with about this and how can I get it fixed so noone else has to have this experience with them? Sincerely upset and disgusted resident
    Sarah

Sarah Rejman Mar 20, 2009

This is so true! Thanks for expressing yourself

• Di
    Disneygrad Jul 02, 2009

The total atmosphere of this establishment has changed dramatically! Used to be a family oriented style place with a lot of "sit-downs" of Moms, Dads, kids, fun, laughter... no longer. Now the ambiance is more reminiscent of Pedro's Cantina than family. Still considerable "foot" and drive-in activity but 80% of the staff is Hispanic and one has to listen carefully (and speak slowly) to be understood in English. Plus, the language exchange is not something you would want a six year old to hear.

Food is fair but do not order a chocolate shake because they take a while and are inconsistent from shake to shake.

• Sh
    Sheila Peche Jul 19, 2009

I went to Burger King To get a burger for my daughter. I stood ing line 10 minutes before my order was taken, then another 10 to 15 minutes waiting on the food. When I left all orders had been taken, but there were people lined all way down to the back of the building waiting on food. That has got to be the worse service in that area ...after all...it is fast food. Nothing fast there...I will not be going back anytimne soon or recomend for anyone else to either.

• Bu
    BUSINESS MATTER Jan 20, 2010

I NEED TO SPEAK WITH MS. JACQUI RANKINS ABOUT A LOT OF PROBLEMS AT STORE 6057

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Jan 20, 2010

Perhaps you are not aware, but posting messages online and sending e-mail messages that are written in all uppercase (capital) letters is considered "shouting, " and a rude thing to do.

If you need to speak to Ms. Jacqui Rankins, why don't you call her instead of "shouting" online that you need to speak with her? You posted a telephone number along with your message.

This Web site is for posting complaint-type of messages. It isn't for leaving messages for Ms. Jacqui Rankin.

In addition to all of the above, you never stated what your complaint is.

• Cf
    cfd57 Jan 28, 2010

I was at Burger King in Mayodan, NC today and I was disguisted! The service was slow, the employees were preparing the food and DID NOT have on rubber gloves, and the dining room was filthy! At the bar where you make your drinks and get napkins, ketchup, etc. was not stocked. There weren't any little white cups to get ketchup, hardly no napkins, and the tea keg was empty.<br />
    When I asked for tea, she was very rude and she really got upset when I asked for cups for ketchup. She gave me 4 packs of ketchup and told me "she didn't have time to get some cups, but thanks for telling me they are out." The dining room looked like it had not been swept and mopped all week. It is not unusual to go there after dark and see most of the employees standing outside smoking and there will be customers inside waiting to order or waiting for food. I don't know what kind of management they call themselves having, it seems to me that management needs to be re-evaluated. I wish I had pictures to send. The next time I go over there, I will have my camera.

Maria May May 05, 2010

I went into the Burger King, on Shelbyville Rd neaer Trinity High School in Louisville, KY at 12:06 this noon. My receipt does not have the Restaurant #. I was the only one in line so my order was taken quickly. I waited for 10 minutes before I received my double cheese burgers (2). All the other orders behind me (6 )and I really don't know how many drive thru orders were taken care of before a gentleman ask me for my orginial receipt. I did not get my receipt back but was given a front counter receipt. As we were waitng for our food, there was a long line of people who were waiting to order but the were igorned. One customer left. I don't know where the manager was but no one seem to want to work. The gentleman, who took my order was Jason. I now know why orders get missed up. The person who should have helped put the orders together was wondering arouond. Neither of them looked like they knew what was going on. My lunch mate sat in the car waiting for me and was wondering what happen since two of the cars who can in after us, had left before I got to the car. We didn't go through the drive up window because it was too long. We probably would have gotten through it faster.

• My
    my2cents7 May 05, 2010

Funny, I live in Los Angeles and Burger King's service sucks. doesnt suprise me that the workers did not seeem to know what was going on. Maybe it's a requirement to be stupid to work at BK. LOL

• My
    my2cents7 May 05, 2010

actually it would be nice if BK workers smiled and are able to push the buttons on the cash register, the last time I was at a BK I asked for a Number 1, the guy literally looked back at the menu and said " You want the Whopper?" I replied "yes" he then said "the meal?" I was stupified and scared that this worker not only had to look back at the menu to see what a number 1 was, but he asked me if I wanted the meal???? WTF is a number 1????? if I wanted a burger only I would of said "can I have a whopper" DUH DUH DUH!!!

• Ca
    caulodren Jul 05, 2010

I guess the problem here is probably unreliable staff ruining a big companies name. This is why managers should be more strict on their staff, so these problems don't happen. Here in the uk because of a rule that people can write theirselves off with a self certification, this clearly adds to the problem. The money the doctors save not diagnosing people is costing buisnesses thousands. If it were that sick people needed a written note from the doctor, to prove it, The liars would have to work.

• Ms
    Ms Jan Russell Aug 31, 2010

I visited the Burger king in Liverpool city centre, L1 it was 9.30pm on 27th August 2010. It was very busy with it being The Mathews street festival weekend. There were apporox 3 or 4at each till waiting, bearing in mind they had only 2 till open the other 10 not operated.
    the couple before me had waited 20 mins, had paid for the food, chips and Burgers served 10 mins later they announced they had ran out of onions. they were very cross, the next Gentleman the same, so by the time i got to the front, no onion rings no milk no tom sauce.
    Asked to speak to the Manager she was out, so was the assistant Manager, along came a young man who did not know what to do, have all the dairu cattle gone on strike and the whole UK crop of onions died, it is slap bang in the centre of town, could they no go out to a supermarket and buy some milk etc. Appauled, young staff who were petrefied. I missed my bus had to go over to McDs who were operating fantastic, you are a shambles get your act together we have millions unemployed.
    Await your reply.
    Jan Russell

• Ca
    catfishwikki105 Sep 09, 2010

On 9/8/2010, between 11:30pm and 12am, I went through the drive through to get some sandwiches for me and a friend of mine. When I got to the menu, where you place your order prior to going to the window, I waited for a couple of minutes for a response. I didn't get a response. I then said "Hello" through the speaker and still got no response. I waited for a couple of more minutes and said "Hello" again. I still got no response. Well after a couple more attempts, I finally went to the drive through window. The ORDER TAKER had the nerve to tell me to drive around again when I got to the window!!! I tried to explain to the order taker that I didn't get a response when i said "Hello" and wanted to place my order. Before I could get one word in the order taker shut the window door in my face. Well then I got pretty angry and tried to ask for a manager for having the door "slammed in my face!!! Again, she came up and slammed the door in my face!!! I'll admit I did say some words to the order taker prior but it was because I was so angry for the way I was getting treated!!! What's worse none of the other employees seemed concerned of how I was getting treated!!! SO, TO SUM IT UP IF ANYONE, IN THE BIRMINGHAM, AL. AREA DECIDES TO GO TO BURGER KING DON'T GO TO STORE #461!!! THIS STORE IS LOCATED AT 290 OXMOOR RD., BIRMINGHAM, AL.!!! This store is off I-65 on Oxmoor Road. THEY WILL NOT TREAT YOU WELL!!!

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

If you cuss they have the right to refuse your service. You need to be patient and let them take your order. If everyone decided to pull up to the window then no one would get their food. They have speakers in the whole store for Dt orders and most likely everyone in there heard your mouth and decided you were not worth messing with.

• Cr
    critique Jan 29, 2011

Tiffany have a bad on taking orders. She has a cold face and doesn't smile at all. I missed Lauren for her courteous order taking and handing out your order. She started with excellent customer service from the start 'til the end. That's how Tiffany should be doing. She took the job knowing she will be exposed to different types of customers and she have a problem with sucking it up, she should look at herself if this job is right for her. People like her is despicable working for company like Burger King.

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Jan 29, 2011

Working for a company like Burger King? You must have low standards for excellence

• Us
    usmm1982 Mar 12, 2011

3-12-11

I went there to get a dinner after a 12hr road trip. I went through drive thru, it al went well there but when I got to the window the women who was serving. She had attitude an she gave me my stuff like she was forced to be there. But the shocking part was that when she tried to put the napkins in the bag an ketchup none of it made it in the bag, second the coke a cola tasted like jack an coke an I never got a reciept

• Al
    Al0001 Aug 03, 2011

This is by far the worst service I've ever had/witnessed. I went in there and ordered 2 sandwiches ( chicken) by themselves no combo. No people in front of me by the way. I payed and the cashier that charged me started making my order with no gloves on. Half way she stops to attend and another employee finishes one sandwich also with no gloves. So only 1 sandwich gets done and the people behind me get their order first. So after about 12-15 minutes I ask the lady for my money and she asks why? I said because I never got my order and she goes and gets the manager and he gives me an angry stare and they were so dumb they never knew how to refund my money through the machine. So after 5 more minutes these guys could not give me money and I just left no money and no food and really pissed off! Bad managing skills poor communication and lack of common sense, definitely would not recommend to anyone.

• St
    Steenetrick Sep 13, 2011

yeah, why walk out? that was a bit silly really. you just rewarded them for screwing you around.

• Op
    openny Jun 01, 2012

my 17 year old daughter works at bugerking in waoo she never knows when she has to work she gets teaxed the night before and called in 2 hours ealier at least 3* aweek today i called her because of a family emergancy andthersa burgess yelled at me then my daughter this is her first job and so far i can say my dog is treated better.