Burger Kingservice and no ketchup

B Oct 28, 2018

I just left your location on mc farland blvd e tuscaloosa al. I would give you the store number but i didn't get a reiept. I went through the drive-through about 7:30 pm 10/28/18. This was the second time in the last week this location was out of ketchup and other dipping sauces for the nuggets. I managed a fast food restaurant if we ran out of someThing we could borrow it from another local store. I would give you the reciept information but i did not get one on either trip to this location. Are your food cost high? no reciept is a sign of stealing. A couple of weeks ago my two whoppers had nothing but ketchup on them. We ordered them with everything. When i called to complain i was told to bring them back. Since i live 15 or more minutes away i told her to forget it. Tonight it was no napkins and no straws. It is always something. You spend alot of money on the coupons you send out. But if new customers are treated like me you are waisting your money!