Burger King — rude service
I ordered a junior whopper for lunch around 3.15 to 3.30 pm on October 27, 2018. There was a long delay in getting the food. My order number was 85. Some worker called out order number 86 which was after my order. I went to find out what was going on with my order. I was ignored by the workers. Then another worker who was a white female came with the junior whopper and was trying to put it in the packet of the person who was order #86 and the person was objecting that it was not his order. All this time I was being ignored. I got quite irritated and called out to the female asking her what happened to my order. The white female got angry and rudely handed my order and went away. I asked for some ketchup and she game me two packets and went away again. I wanted a few more packets and finally a different worker handed me a few more packets of ketchup.
Obviously the workers got my order mixed up and instead of being sorry about it decided the treat me the customer rudely. I like Burger King products but this particular unit could do with more courteous and professional workers.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service