Burger Kingorderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

A Review updated:

I was waiting at the Manchester Airport on 13th June 2006 around 18:40 hours for my return flight to Bangkok by Emirates Airlines (via Dubai). I ordered an Vegetarian Burger at Burger King and was given a Burger (by cashier Tegan Walker transaction # 5088). On eating it one time, the burger appeared to be something different, so I thought that may be I am tired that is why am not able to taste it properly. But after eating the second bite, I started feeling that it is something abnormal and not like a vegetarian burger. On enquiry to the cashier, he said he had given me a vegetarian burger only. Then after a lot of my insisting to check it he called somebody from inside and when he saw the burger, he accepted that it was not a vegetarian burger but a chicken burger.

This has created a lot of problems for me. I am an Hindu having never eaten any non-veg in my life. This has broken my religious belief and had created a lot of problems in my family.

Why does Burger King advertise for providing vegetarian burgers when they can not make & serve such things???

Regards

Anish

• Rodney Conrad's Response · Jul 09, 2019

wait in drive thru about 8-10 minutes when food came out to me fries were not hot sandwich was cold... I would not be going back to that bk again no way soon will not recommend an one else either..

• Lisa D Taylor's Response · Jul 19, 2019

Inedible!!!

• Manuelzeva's Response · Jul 20, 2019

Sodas flat, no ice

• dtincher09's Response · Aug 04, 2019

this store is in mason ohio.

• Theresa A's Response · Sep 26, 2019

Need a response to a complaint of 2 double ehopper meals soggy and fries cold Terri Gregory, 1200 Cummins Rd, Apt 207, Des Moines, IA 50315

• Pavlova's Response · Oct 17, 2019

Bought Oct 16 ~ 7pm drive thru pickles lettuce limp left under heat lamp? Bun soggy inedible threw out not as advertised

• Maurice Van Den Bosch's Response · Nov 03, 2019

Where have onion rings gone?

• comnor2's Response · Nov 14, 2019

me too

• Johnny V 50's Response · Nov 16, 2019

Very slow service cold food dirty restaurant

• Shawnwife's Response · Dec 09, 2019

Want food replacement

May 01, 2007

... I don't think it went against your religious beliefs... I think you're over reacting... a ton. It's not like you ate it on purpose. It was a mistake. I'm a diabetic, and many times have been served regular coke instead of diet. Yeah, it sucks, it's inconvenient, but it's a mistake. If it's that big of a deal to you, you should check the burger before you eat it, look at it, or not trust others to cook for you. It's ultimately your responsibility to check what you are putting into your body. People make mistakes, we're all human. Yes, they should have been more careful, but to say it has caused many problems for you and your family is extremely outrageous... total overreaction.

• K
      Jun 03, 2007

Amen to what she said.

• Q
      Oct 20, 2008

Oh, boo hoo. Here's an idea, try looking at your food before you cram it down your pie hole.

• G
      Apr 24, 2009

that is absolutely pathetic if you dont want to eat meat dont go to BURGER king

• G
      Apr 24, 2009

like i said before this is a pathetic complaint. I LOVE BURGER KING, ill suggest that you dont eat there again and i also suggest that you get a life intead of posting stupid complaints on here.

hope never to here from you
    gareth:)

Jul 22, 2016

when i pull into a franchise fast food place, i expect to be treated with respect... unlike i was treated at the sherman, tx burger king. employees didnt know about the deals and were very disrespectful to me... when i asked to talk to a manager, i got a little but should not have went that far

Burger King - Burgerkingflamegrilled
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I ordered burger-king sandwitches from Dubai and i was shocked to see the disgusting meat with a very bad smell. I couldnt eat it and i am complaining now about it

• V
    Burger King - Service
    Columbus
    Ohio

I went to two stores this morning one on Refugee and Winchester Pike and the other at 2808 s Hamilton Rd I sat in drive thru for 10mins no one answered I drove to the front didn't see and staff thru the window and either location so I left very unprofessional

Burger King - Hours of business
    Hempstead
    New York

Hello i am wondering why all locations in my area say they open at 6 am and none of the locations are ever open at 6 am they all dont open until 8:30.. this needs to be fixed on websights.. not fair to us earlybirds who must be to work at 6::30.. please fix thanks

•   May 01, 2019

@Stankho You are seriously waiting outside an hour and a half or more until they open? Every day? You Ralph Nader?

• M
    Burger King - rest rooms
    Manchester
    California

the rest rooms are completely disgusting and there is never any soap. They're stains on the toilet seat and the urinal has a bag around it...This is the same bathroom that the employees are using, so how are they washing their hands?

Burger King - Service/Product
    Longview
    Washington

This is a purchase on 08/01/18. I had 4 separate orders. I had a coupon for one of them and the coupon code had got cut off. They staff would not honor the coupon without the code. It ended up costing $16.00 for a meal that was suppose to $4.99. Also asked for extra pickles on a separate order and got 3. The staff was rude and unaccommodating.

• K
    Burger King Monroe WI - Hershey Sundae Pie
    Monroe
    Connecticut

I went to the Burger King in Monroe wi yesterday 7/18/18. I order thru drive thru and went back to work to eat! I got to my Hershey sundae pie and the corners of the box were charred/ burnt! The pie wasn't bad just the box!

burger king, gun barrel city, texas 75156 - CRS, and food
    Mabank
    Texas

After multiple visits these people are rude, confused and the food today tasted like mop bucket soap. I believe it was deliberate, and intentional, these people have no idea the legal power i have and will soon hear from me attorney.

Aug 14, 2018
    Burger King MCO AIRPORT terminal 80-99 - No food was left. The staff was rude.
    Orlando florida
    BurgerKing.Com

Lack of food and very rude disrespectful behavior from the staff and the manager.

• H
      Aug 15, 2018
    Burger King - not fixing the sandswich the way it's suppose to be made
    Harrisonburg
    Virginia

Burger King 6037 main in Harrisonburg Va I got a BrewHouse KG meal there was no cheese on it .for $9 dollars and some change is what it cost to drive back there in the same day does not work for me i'm almost 70 and i'm very disappointed. I would like to be reinburst I use to love Burger King bust if this is how I'm going to be treated

Burger King - Food & Accuracy
    Mooresville
    North Carolina

Store #5563 on 7/27/2018 at 2:26pm
    No cheese on Whopper Jr.
    Onion rings were burned so badly I threw them away
    Just letting you know of my thorough disappointment during my inter state trip.

Burger King - Not open at 7am
    Page
    Arizona

I have tried to go to Burger King in Page Arozona. The hours state 7am to 11pm. They never open before 730 or even 8am most days.

Burger King - Store manager for galt ca
    Galt
    California

The store is so unorganized she is not training her crew members right understaffed she is sending this store into a hole someone get new management in there ASAP

Burger King - Under staffed
    Ardsley
    New York

A simple sandwich order took excessively to long. A line of anxious customers were not happy. Burger King #7148

Burger King - New mushroom bacon Swiss burger
    Richfield
    Wisconsin

On 6/23/18 I ordered the new mushroom bacon on burger and chicken nuggets. After I got home with my order I realized I did not get the mushrooms as advertised. this was the first time ordering the new burger because I wanted to see how it tasted. I was disappointed.

• W
    Burger King - Customer service
    Kingston
    Ontario
    Canada

Burger King on princess st. Kingston Ontario, aaked for extra whipped cream. They "didn't have a button for that". Offered to pay extra money for it but was refused. Re-ordered a new dessert so I could get the whipped cream and got barley any... even tipped the employee 2$ for the trouble. But still received terrible customer service.

Burger king candler rd GA - Everything
    Decatur
    Georgia

Horrible service waited 10 minutes at the drive thru for service with no cars in front of me. On a simple order I was told to move to parking place. My children n me waited another 15 minutes till I was fed up with the puss poor service and demanded my money back. I know it the hood but we are still people.

Burger King - Food & service
    Danville, IllinoisDANVILLE

I went to Burger King up north in my town Danville. They took a very long time I was waiting for 30 mins.All i ordered was smalle fried and 4 pc nuggets & they gave me two small fries. When ai got to the window the cashier was laughing and playing with someone else that they weren't paying attention to me.

• H
    Burger King - Wrong order
    Icard
    North Carolina

I have went to Burger King # 5662 drive through and ordered 3 Double Whopper with cheese and received 3 regular Whopper without cheese. I'm very unhappy with my service, didn't get what I have paid for.

• D
    Burger King - Burger King Newberry SC
    Newberry
    South Carolina

After consuming food, my family has been very ill every since. Throwing up and vomiting. I need to speak with someone immediately.

Burger King - French Fries
    Nashville
    Tennessee

The burger king within the Oprymills mall has the wrost staff I've ever seen from a burger king. They took forever to give me my Large fries despite there only being 2 people waiting ahead of me. The fried were half full and they were extremely underseasoned. I am disappointed and my hunger was not quenched.

• I
    Burger King - Amount
    Houston
    Texas

I ordered a meal medium and I get XX small fries by that I mean I had literally 3/4 of the fries missing. In that case I would instead go
    To McDonald's and get large fries with that amount. If the worker is suppose to fill them out and denies it then what?

Burger King - Employees
    Alexandria
    Indiana

Not being waited on because employees argueing July 3 around lunch time I know we wAited 20 min or so

Burger King - Disrespectful Manger Name Jakayla
    Jacksonville
    Alabama

She Is Very Disrespectful On Every Level & Doesn't Know How To Talk To Other At All . Very Unprofessional, Unladylike . Tires To Fight Minor Team Member. It's unacceptable it doesn't look good on the whole Burger King as a team & for her to be an Manger it's just not acceptable. I will be contacting Corporate.

Burger King - Not accepting change
    Fort myers
    Florida

I was just at the burger king on 4060 palm beach Blvd in fort myers florida and I ordered my family some food and they wouldn't take my payment just because it was all quarters this is a very stupid reason to not accept payment and I hope this problem can be fixed

• P
      Aug 15, 2018
    Burger King - Cup melted in my hand burnt my hand. This is the 3rd time reaching out.
    Bristol
    Connecticut

Fw: My coffee cup melted in my hand and i got burnt i have more pic call me 3rd time i reach out to you [protected] Peggy
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net is my email address I have more pic to send. Also contact Dart the cup manufactor.

•   May 01, 2019

@PEGGY PELLETIER This is not the corporate website.

Burger King - Restroom
    Lancaster
    California

I have a 2 month old and you have no changing table in your bathrooms. Which is very unacceptable. That pisses me off

Burger King - Food
    Louisville colorado

Food too cold to Serve the People the address is 1325 East South Boulder Road Louisville Colorado why are they allowed to serve food like this and where do you complain nobody ever listens five bucks a burger in it ain't worth $0.50

Burger King - Whoppers
    Chicago
    Illinois

Terrible, cold, sloppy, Mayo everywhere!! Numerous times I tell them nicely about order an i get garbage everytime. I give benefit of doubt that it will be better it's close to home an i would hate to travel late at night! Customer service at night sucks

•   May 01, 2019

@Ni0220 And yet you return.

Burger King - Burger King Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
    Riyadh( Badr ,Shifa Area)
    Saudi Arabia

very very bad services in Riyadh. not one time always the food is not delivered according to order and not in time.

A telephonic complaint was launched 4 times but no action is taken. Hope I will be given feedback after an action,

Regards,
    Nadeem Sardar
    Mobile number registered with King Burger Riyadh.[protected]

• M
      Aug 15, 2018
    Burger King - A woman who does not work there took my order.
    Pleasanton
    Texas

I went to Burger King down in Pleasanton Tx and a women not in uniform took my order and cashed me out. Their were a couple of people in the back that were not in uniform. It was July 1st she was a white female with blonde hair. They also had other people in the dining room cleaning without a uniform on.

•   May 01, 2019

@Matilda cade Ummm, they all wear uniform shirts that have hamburger color stripes on them. Have been for a while. Not easy to miss. Why did you allow your order to be taken by a civilian?

Burger King - Service

I'm complaining cause your employees all they were doing is sitting there talking and just keep looking at my truck and 5 mintues later they wanna ask what was your order again

Burger King - American brew house burger
    Morgan City
    Louisiana

I order my burger and this is what received it was disgusting

•   May 01, 2019

@Brooke8908 You received words?

• D
    Burger King exit 126 Route 17 - Spicy chicken. Sandwich
    Route 17 exit 126

Got a spicy chicken sandwich and it was so hard and dry couldn't eat it. Disappointed always go there to get my food.

Burger King - Product and service
    Americus
    Georgia

I placed an order and paid for a FULL order. At the pick up window, I was met by a young lady that gave me my drinks with a "here".

When I removed the fries from the bag, I noticed it was less than half an order. The fries are luke warm and not fresh at all. HORRIBLE SERVICE AND FOOD DELIVERY.

I could not return because of prior commitment.