Burger Kingorderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

A

I was waiting at the Manchester Airport on 13th June 2006 around 18:40 hours for my return flight to Bangkok by Emirates Airlines (via Dubai). I ordered an Vegetarian Burger at Burger King and was given a Burger (by cashier Tegan Walker transaction # 5088). On eating it one time, the burger appeared to be something different, so I thought that may be I am tired that is why am not able to taste it properly. But after eating the second bite, I started feeling that it is something abnormal and not like a vegetarian burger. On enquiry to the cashier, he said he had given me a vegetarian burger only. Then after a lot of my insisting to check it he called somebody from inside and when he saw the burger, he accepted that it was not a vegetarian burger but a chicken burger.

This has created a lot of problems for me. I am an Hindu having never eaten any non-veg in my life. This has broken my religious belief and had created a lot of problems in my family.

Why does Burger King advertise for providing vegetarian burgers when they can not make & serve such things???

Regards

Anish

• Updated by Rodney Conrad · Jul 09, 2019

wait in drive thru about 8-10 minutes when food came out to me fries were not hot sandwich was cold... I would not be going back to that bk again no way soon will not recommend an one else either..

• Updated by Lisa D Taylor · Jul 19, 2019

Inedible!!!

• Updated by Manuelzeva · Jul 20, 2019

Sodas flat, no ice

• Updated by dtincher09 · Aug 04, 2019

this store is in mason ohio.

• Updated by Theresa A · Sep 26, 2019

Need a response to a complaint of 2 double ehopper meals soggy and fries cold Terri Gregory, 1200 Cummins Rd, Apt 207, Des Moines, IA 50315

• Updated by Pavlova · Oct 17, 2019

Bought Oct 16 ~ 7pm drive thru pickles lettuce limp left under heat lamp? Bun soggy inedible threw out not as advertised

• Updated by Maurice Van Den Bosch · Nov 03, 2019

Where have onion rings gone?

• Updated by comnor2 · Nov 14, 2019

me too

• Updated by Johnny V 50 · Nov 16, 2019

Very slow service cold food dirty restaurant

• Updated by Shawnwife · Dec 09, 2019

Want food replacement

• Updated by hughmaxlarson · Feb 27, 2020

The clerk was rather rude and seemed to be put out with me. The only other person in the store ordering said she had waited 20 minutes for her chicken and had to reorder. There was a leisurely atmosphere as many were on break it seemed.

• Mi
    Michael Pietras Apr 20, 2020

This is for the Pennington nj 08534 burger king. The burgers were refrigerator cold. If they are going to pre make them they should at least pretend they aren't made way ahead of time and microwave them. This seem like a regular thing because it not the first time.

mannycordero Apr 18, 2020

the location of the Burger king is on Colman St in New London CT

• Hu
    hughmaxlarson Mar 07, 2020

on more than one ocasion I have not recieved my senior discount after notifying the clerk. At store 24008, I waited for the refund that never happened. I told Tiffany I could not stay until the problem was corrected. She claimed she had to make a call to corp computor control to fix the problem.

• Mo
    Mom3 tobe Mar 03, 2020

Every time I go in there. The service sucks. There is one person in question. Mary. She is very rude. Every time she is there she rolls her eyes at me. She gives me attitude.

• Jf
    J F u Feb 02, 2020

I went through the drive through on my bike and was at first completely ignored and then went up to the window and she said they don't do bikes and I have to go inside. I took my business elsewhere but I have lived in this neighborhood for many years and spend a lot of cash here! Never have I felt so disappointed with a business as today. [censored] BK!

• Je
    Jessica O'Neale Feb 01, 2020

Everytime I go to the Burger King store #00186, I NEVER have a survey code on my receipt. How are you going to offer free food and then not give all the information required to receive your free burger? It has happened multiple times and apparently is an issue with many Burger King locations across the country. My email [email protected]

mariewhite Feb 01, 2020

i had ordered fries which were unsalted and cold with 4 cheeseburgers which 1 was suppoe to be plain which wasnt and the other 2 had to much condiments which we couldnt eat. when the server was asked if they could fix it they werent happy about it and gave my kids and i a rude look

• Ju
    Junbrac Feb 01, 2020

I was overcharged and it took a week to get my money back. Very unprofessional and manager was incompetent! I had to return to the store and argue with her

• Da
    Darren R. Jan 18, 2020

I will know longer frequent your chain due to your recent advertisement. Carls JR!

• Ki
    kidgrownup Jan 18, 2020

burger king's recent commercial with the use of the "d" word is highly inappropriate and totally unacceptable especially for a family establishment. i will continue to boycott bk and encourage my family and friends to do same until the advertisement is pulled. thank you for your attention to this, bk

• St
    Steven Geary Jan 12, 2020

My burgers were cold it was busy and they didn't care. When I order from Burger King I expect it to be hot. I love my whopper with cheese but if it's cold it's no good.

• Bi
    Bill Conkel Jan 01, 2020

Service was rude and slow and when I got my order it was the worst food ever I got sick when I took a bite of it something needs done

• Ro
    Ronnie Raley Dec 29, 2019

I was order 81 at 12:14 PM on 12-21-2019 I wanted cheezy patotoe tots but they had none also wanted onion rings but they also had none of them to so I settle on frys and I should of check and yet again something left off my order my email is [email protected]

• Al
    Almaalvarafo Dec 25, 2019

When to Burger King and evening so cold and bad service, and order burger no cheese had the cheese and only ketchup? And sell the land we kitchen meal had coupons there 5 $ and they regular and inside to complain
    And she said could not do anything so hadn't happy with service and she gave soda go the meal

Annette Severson Dec 17, 2019

I hate your paper straws... and they leave a bad taste in your mouth.

• Sh
    Shawnwife Dec 15, 2019

Came through drive thru and ordered 2 number ones with cheese, one was supposed to be no ketchup, pickle or onion and other was suppose to be no ketchup. They both was wrong and our fries was very salty and old. On top of it was not given a receipt plus the lady was very rude. I would like for this order to be replaced

Carol Anne Davis Dec 14, 2019

I ordered the cheesy tat-or tots off the dollar menu. I got 4 cheesy tatie tots that .25 cents a piece what the heck???!!!??? If u are going to put something on a 1.00 menu and advertise what a bargain it is I think at least u could give me 6. Besides they were totally Luke warm

[email protected] Dec 14, 2019

Air conditioning on in 30 degree weather it's like being frozen or tortured to death the food is cold customer s are freezing. I was told to make the kitchen cool. This is insane. Please do something about this horrible situation. Why are the customers being made too freeze in order to make the workers comfortable.

• Ri
    Rick Muccillo Dec 10, 2019

Your co. Over charging for idems

• Li
    Lisaday1120 Dec 08, 2019

This is twice I ordered a whopper. Again no onions very little lettuce and a small tomatoe. A whopper is not the same if does not fall apart while you are eating it and with no onions.
    I ordered 3 whopper meals and I am submitting the pictures of sandwiches.
    Very disappointed if they changed the way the sandwich is made. If not they need to train

Ken peer Dec 08, 2019

Had a buy 1 get one was charged 4.99 plus tax I ask why 4.99 when the menu board said 4.49 she told me she did not know so when I got my order it was cold and I told manager I was done with theit Burger King really bad service

• He
    HeyTAD Dec 01, 2019

I didn't RECEIVE the exact 10 number of Nuggets. The amount I get is less that 10 pieces. HOW DO I RECEIVE THAT or get a refund and it should not be repeated again, at least to me. Can you deliver it to me, today.

• Lm
    lminer65 Dec 01, 2019

A hint of cheese color, but NO CHEESE AT ALL, and 4 tiny pieces per order. Ridiculous. BK should be embarrassed.

Kelli Holland Nov 30, 2019

I could not believe my ears when I heard the cowboy say " I'm a d*** fool!"... Wow, can we have some dignity and not use profanity in a burger commercial??? That's what's wrong with everything and everyone today. Society has no class anymore

Johnny V 50 Nov 23, 2019

My wife and I stopped for a quick dinner. This was a newly remodeled Burger King. The service was very slow food was Luke warm, and the place was fithy.

• Co
    comnor2 Nov 20, 2019

i am so angry

• Pa
    pamela maldonado Nov 13, 2019

Very bad service from the manager and the employees and the food was. they treat customers very badly and the manager in front doesn't

• Br
    Brandi Huddelson Nov 13, 2019

Worker plays in consumers hair, talks about personal life to everyone in dining room and takes food from me asked was anyone looking. I told her it was not mine but still took. Then talking bad about other coworkers. I am wanting a job so bad and I can't get a job and this woman has a job and does not do it. I really think that is massed up.

• Da
    Dariam Nov 13, 2019

they treat people very badly, the cashier doesn't know how to communicate, they don't ask if you want anything else and the restaurant was very dirty, the manager tries to speak badly to customers, I will never go back to this restaurant...

Carmen p maldonado Nov 13, 2019

the employees are rude and treat customers very badly and they threw my food at me. Bad costumer services

Kevin Rucker Nov 13, 2019

Every time I am at Burger King we have to pull forward even when no one is behind us.

• La
    Ladd Inthalangsy Nov 13, 2019

I stopped off at Burger King drive thru and bought chicken tender meal for my son. As I went in to grab some groceries and came out my son had eaten 1 and a half RAW chicken tenders. Took it back to the restaurant for the employee to tell me I can wait 6 minutes for another order and that the employeee they made the RAW chicken tender was new.

• Ri
    Rick Benoit Nov 12, 2019

I have tried on numerous occasions to use my my gift card #[protected] The card would not scan nor would the system acknowledge it after manual input. Was advised by Customer Service Rep...Card to be replaced and is now noted in system.

• Be
    Best2000a Nov 11, 2019

Just went through the drive through and ordered a double whopper with cheese. Good news they charged me for a single. Bad news I didn't get what I wanted. And bad news you didn't get the extra revenue. Not the first time, but it will be the last.

• Be
    Benito240 Nov 10, 2019

I bought a burger then a take a bite and felt something hard when I look see a wire inside the meat some has rust. I wrote a complaint and I haven't heard from Burger King

Maurice Van Den Bosch Nov 10, 2019

The new version on menu item Onion rings is terrible compared to original product.

• Ci
    Cindy Lewandowski Nov 06, 2019

Your Service sucks. It's horrible. 20 mins in line at the drive thru and still have not ordered. Horrible service at this location.

• To
    toyasothick68 69 Nov 06, 2019

The customer service was terrible ..my food was wrong ..they put so much mayonnaise and ketchup on my sandwich which was supposed to have been a big king they gave me bacon king that was disgusting..bread was old meat tasted funny

• Af
    [email protected] Nov 05, 2019

I am not one to usually complain but the new cardboard straws are AWFUL!!!
    I got a frozen coke and triedto drink it through straw and the straw started collapsing after it got moist. I know you probably switched from plastic to cut down on waste but the cardboard ones are really bad.

• De
    D.E. Stanulevich-DiLeo Nov 05, 2019

Food was cold, ( impossible Whopper), dirty facility and employees also dirty.
    They allow vagrants to harass and solicit money from in resturant customers.
    Honestly, never saw such a bad BK. Usually they are the best!