Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fast Food Restaurants Burger King orderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

Burger King - orderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

Author of the complaint
2:08 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was waiting at the Manchester Airport on 13th June 2006 around 18:40 hours for my return flight to Bangkok by Emirates Airlines (via Dubai). I ordered an Vegetarian Burger at Burger King and was given a Burger (by cashier Tegan Walker transaction # 5088). On eating it one time, the burger appeared to be something different, so I thought that may be I am tired that is why am not able to taste it properly. But after eating the second bite, I started feeling that it is something abnormal and not like a vegetarian burger. On enquiry to the cashier, he said he had given me a vegetarian burger only. Then after a lot of my insisting to check it he called somebody from inside and when he saw the burger, he accepted that it was not a vegetarian burger but a chicken burger.

This has created a lot of problems for me. I am an Hindu having never eaten any non-veg in my life. This has broken my religious belief and had created a lot of problems in my family.

Why does Burger King advertise for providing vegetarian burgers when they can not make & serve such things?

Regards

Burger King - payroll revision
Burger King - application/questionaire
478 comments
Apr 20, 2020 2:08 pm

This is for the Pennington nj 08534 burger king. The burgers were refrigerator cold. If they are going to pre make them they should at least pretend they aren't made way ahead of time and microwave them. This seem like a regular thing because it not the first time.

Apr 18, 2020 2:08 pm

the location of the Burger king is on Colman St in New London CT

Mar 07, 2020 2:08 pm

on more than one ocasion I have not recieved my senior discount after notifying the clerk. At store 24008, I waited for the refund that never happened. I told Tiffany I could not stay until the problem was corrected. She claimed she had to make a call to corp computor control to fix the problem.

Mar 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Every time I go in there. The service sucks. There is one person in question. Mary. She is very rude. Every time she is there she rolls her eyes at me. She gives me attitude.

Feb 27, 2020 2:08 pm

The clerk was rather rude and seemed to be put out with me. The only other person in the store ordering said she had waited 20 minutes for her chicken and had to reorder. There was a leisurely atmosphere as many were on break it seemed.

Feb 01, 2020 2:08 pm

i had ordered fries which were unsalted and cold with 4 cheeseburgers which 1 was suppoe to be plain which wasnt and the other 2 had to much condiments which we couldnt eat. when the server was asked if they could fix it they werent happy about it and gave my kids and i a rude look

Feb 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Everytime I go to the Burger King store #00186, I NEVER have a survey code on my receipt. How are you going to offer free food and then not give all the information required to receive your free burger? It has happened multiple times and apparently is an issue with many Burger King locations across the country. My email [email protected]

Feb 02, 2020 2:08 pm

I went through the drive through on my bike and was at first completely ignored and then went up to the window and she said they don't do bikes and I have to go inside. I took my business elsewhere but I have lived in this neighborhood for many years and spend a lot of cash here! Never have I felt so disappointed with a business as today. [censored] BK!

Feb 01, 2020 2:08 pm

I was overcharged and it took a week to get my money back. Very unprofessional and manager was incompetent! I had to return to the store and argue with her

Jan 18, 2020 2:08 pm

burger king's recent commercial with the use of the "d" word is highly inappropriate and totally unacceptable especially for a family establishment. i will continue to boycott bk and encourage my family and friends to do same until the advertisement is pulled. thank you for your attention to this, bk

D
Jan 18, 2020 2:08 pm

I will know longer frequent your chain due to your recent advertisement. Carls JR!

Jan 12, 2020 2:08 pm

My burgers were cold it was busy and they didn't care. When I order from Burger King I expect it to be hot. I love my whopper with cheese but if it's cold it's no good.

Jan 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Service was rude and slow and when I got my order it was the worst food ever I got sick when I took a bite of it something needs done

Dec 29, 2019 2:08 pm

I was order 81 at 12:14 PM on 12-21-2019 I wanted cheezy patotoe tots but they had none also wanted onion rings but they also had none of them to so I settle on frys and I should of check and yet again something left off my order my email is [email protected]

Dec 25, 2019 2:08 pm

When to Burger King and evening so cold and bad service, and order burger no cheese had the cheese and only ketchup? And sell the land we kitchen meal had coupons there 5 $ and they regular and inside to complain
And she said could not do anything so hadn't happy with service and she gave soda go the meal

Dec 17, 2019 2:08 pm

I hate your paper straws... and they leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Dec 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Came through drive thru and ordered 2 number ones with cheese, one was supposed to be no ketchup, pickle or onion and other was suppose to be no ketchup. They both was wrong and our fries was very salty and old. On top of it was not given a receipt plus the lady was very rude. I would like for this order to be replaced

Dec 14, 2019 2:08 pm

I ordered the cheesy tat-or tots off the dollar menu. I got 4 cheesy tatie tots that .25 cents a piece what the heck?!? If u are going to put something on a 1.00 menu and advertise what a bargain it is I think at least u could give me 6. Besides they were totally Luke warm

Dec 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Air conditioning on in 30 degree weather it's like being frozen or tortured to death the food is cold customer s are freezing. I was told to make the kitchen cool. This is insane. Please do something about this horrible situation. Why are the customers being made too freeze in order to make the workers comfortable.

Dec 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Your co. Over charging for idems

Dec 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Had a buy 1 get one was charged 4.99 plus tax I ask why 4.99 when the menu board said 4.49 she told me she did not know so when I got my order it was cold and I told manager I was done with theit Burger King really bad service

Dec 08, 2019 2:08 pm

This is twice I ordered a whopper. Again no onions very little lettuce and a small tomatoe. A whopper is not the same if does not fall apart while you are eating it and with no onions.
I ordered 3 whopper meals and I am submitting the pictures of sandwiches.
Very disappointed if they changed the way the sandwich is made. If not they need to train

Dec 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Want food replacement

Dec 01, 2019 2:08 pm

I didn't RECEIVE the exact 10 number of Nuggets. The amount I get is less that 10 pieces. HOW DO I RECEIVE THAT or get a refund and it should not be repeated again, at least to me. Can you deliver it to me, today.

Dec 01, 2019 2:08 pm

A hint of cheese color, but NO CHEESE AT ALL, and 4 tiny pieces per order. Ridiculous. BK should be embarrassed.

Nov 30, 2019 2:08 pm

I could not believe my ears when I heard the cowboy say " I'm a d*** fool!"... Wow, can we have some dignity and not use profanity in a burger commercial? That's what's wrong with everything and everyone today. Society has no class anymore

Nov 23, 2019 2:08 pm

My wife and I stopped for a quick dinner. This was a newly remodeled Burger King. The service was very slow food was Luke warm, and the place was fithy.

Nov 20, 2019 2:08 pm

i am so angry

Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Very slow service cold food dirty restaurant

P
Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Very bad service from the manager and the employees and the food was. they treat customers very badly and the manager in front doesn't

Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

the employees are rude and treat customers very badly and they threw my food at me. Bad costumer services

D
Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

they treat people very badly, the cashier doesn't know how to communicate, they don't ask if you want anything else and the restaurant was very dirty, the manager tries to speak badly to customers, I will never go back to this restaurant...

Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Worker plays in consumers hair, talks about personal life to everyone in dining room and takes food from me asked was anyone looking. I told her it was not mine but still took. Then talking bad about other coworkers. I am wanting a job so bad and I can't get a job and this woman has a job and does not do it. I really think that is massed up.

Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Every time I am at Burger King we have to pull forward even when no one is behind us.

Nov 14, 2019 2:08 pm

me too

Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

I stopped off at Burger King drive thru and bought chicken tender meal for my son. As I went in to grab some groceries and came out my son had eaten 1 and a half RAW chicken tenders. Took it back to the restaurant for the employee to tell me I can wait 6 minutes for another order and that the employeee they made the RAW chicken tender was new.

Nov 12, 2019 2:08 pm

I have tried on numerous occasions to use my my gift card #[protected] The card would not scan nor would the system acknowledge it after manual input. Was advised by Customer Service Rep...Card to be replaced and is now noted in system.

Nov 10, 2019 2:08 pm

I bought a burger then a take a bite and felt something hard when I look see a wire inside the meat some has rust. I wrote a complaint and I haven't heard from Burger King

Nov 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Just went through the drive through and ordered a double whopper with cheese. Good news they charged me for a single. Bad news I didn't get what I wanted. And bad news you didn't get the extra revenue. Not the first time, but it will be the last.

Nov 10, 2019 2:08 pm

The new version on menu item Onion rings is terrible compared to original product.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

4003 complaints