Burger King — how disgusting!
I am not a complainer, but this year I have gotten nothing but saturated sandwiches with mayo or catsup. I travel the state of Florida all year long and like to stop at Burger King, but very discouraged I am. I do realize I am usually a drive thru, if I do not need to use the restroom, but why such sloopy sandwiches. I, as a rule order whoppers w/ cheese, chicken sandwich on the hoagie roll (whatever it's name may be), double cheese burgers. Sandwiches are always swimming in catsup, or mayo. I toss in disgust as I wish to taste my food, and not just mayo or catsup. This is your inventory too!!!! The cost of your combo's is not worth my having to toss my sandwiches and stop elsewhere. My last stop at Burger King was Saturday past off of I-75 at Hwy 90., Lake City Exit. Where I got the chicken sandwich and I kid you not, it was swimming in mayo. How disgusting!!! Loosing my business!!!! Thanks!!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service