Burger King — new taco product
I bought 3 of these tacos last night, which were barely edible! Besides being so greasy, which I somewhat expected, there was nothing in the taco shell except a little meat, little lettuce, and a little bit of picante-type sauce thrown on the middle of it. No cheese, no tomotoe, at all!
I realize it was only $1, as a promotion, but there was so little of anything on it, that the shells very well touched each other, pretty much along the length of the taco.
How would this example of your new product entice anyone to buy more?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service