Burger Kingnew taco product

S Jul 18, 2019

I bought 3 of these tacos last night, which were barely edible! Besides being so greasy, which I somewhat expected, there was nothing in the taco shell except a little meat, little lettuce, and a little bit of picante-type sauce thrown on the middle of it. No cheese, no tomotoe, at all!

I realize it was only $1, as a promotion, but there was so little of anything on it, that the shells very well touched each other, pretty much along the length of the taco.

How would this example of your new product entice anyone to buy more?

• Updated by Sharon P Martin · Jul 18, 2019

I thought the Roeland Park Burger King restaurant's version of their new tacos was probably a fluke?...but not really!

I decided to try their restaurant close to my home...on Rainbow Blvd, at about 40th, Kansas City, KS. I was again very disappointed!

The slight improvements consisted of a smidgen of cheese and perhaps slightly more meat? I took photos this time and will try to upload. I just can't see how the restaurant staff would really expect anyone to buy the
    this new "taco" product ever again? I won't!

• Updated by Sharon P Martin · Jul 18, 2019

Photos (4) did not come thru. No error, or other, message!

Trying to just post one photo...

• Updated by Sharon P Martin · Jul 18, 2019

Still no luck, or messages, in trying to post just one photo. No more waiting my time.

• Updated by Sharon P Martin · Jul 18, 2019

Ugh..."waiting" should be "wasting, such as I'm not wasting any more of my time!