Burger King — drive thru and employee lack of respect
Last night about 10 p.m. I went to my local Burger King used the drive-thru attempted to pay for my order with two gift cards both have a balance of 15 each my order was less than 20 she told me my cards were decline for insufficient funds even when I showed her she attempted nothing now manager or anything and ask for my drinks like she really needed those they were going to have to go in the trash anyway very poor respect for customers I will not be going back there horrible service.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service