Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2006. The latest review Buns was posted on Jun 23, 2021. The latest complaint wrong food was resolved on Oct 16, 2018. Burger King has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3786 reviews. Burger King has resolved 226 complaints.

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Switzerland
Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burger King Customer Service. Initial Burger King complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burger King above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burger King. Discuss the issues you have had with Burger King and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger Kingfood service complaints

I've went to the same Burger king three times and evey time they either try to charge me more when I have a coupon and forget to apply it or give me the wrong thing Or forget part of the order this is getting ridiculous I can forgive one time but three times!! No!!! This was all at the Burger king in south Elgin store #6077

Today 1/7/18 I went which was the three time I order a bacon king meal they gave me a bacon king Jr I never said Jr didnt even know they had that and they forgot my value fries I asked I said no ice they gave me ice in my drink and it was very watery

Burger Kingcrispy chicken sandwich

On January 4, 2018 my daughter brought me lunch. She asked me what I wanted, I said surprise me. She walked in the door with Burger King from store #1688. She purchased two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, a large fry and a large Icee. She gave me my sandwich and the first thing I noticed was that it was dark in color I thought it was burnt. She opened hers and it was the same way. Hungry we decided to overlook the dark color and attempt to eat it still. When I bit into it I didn't taste juicy chicken I tasted a tough rubber like grissle substance. We were still trying to eat it but it was awful. I let a friend taste it and he asked me what is this, he couldn't tell it was chicken. This is not what you describe on the television. Both dissatisfied we didn't want to throw them away and we couldn't take them back to the store, a friend had taken her to get the food. We gave them to our dogs. The fries and Icee were fine. Please look into this matter.

crispy chicken sandwich

Burger Kingwhopper

Hello,
      My wife and I are long term fans of Burger King. However we have
      begun to find that the quality of
      the food available these days at
      our local restaurants does not
      come close to the advertised
      quality. The patties are thinner,
      the lettuce is typically chopped
      and not full leaves, the tomatoe
      slices are small and the preparation
      is haphazard and uncaring. We
      would love to see a change but
      are not hopeful, mainly because
      any negative comment offered
      to managers of the restaurants
      are not favorably received and
      there is a reluctance to admit
      that the food is not prepared
      as advertised.
      If there needs to be a price increase
      to provide what is advertised, we
      believe this would be better than
      continually receiving sub par food
      and would find it to be the best
      solution.
      Thank you and we hope this observation has a positive result.
      Stephen and Lisa Haines

Burger Kingpoor food

I worked all night and decided to stop at BK this morning 01/03/2018 on my way home to grab the 2 for 4 deal. I ordered 2 sausage egg and cheese croissants and small coke. Driving home, it was still dark and so I couldn't see my food that well. I took a few bites of my first sandwich and noticed it tasted weird. I put that sandwich back in the bag and began to eat the second sandwich. I noticed the same taste on that sandwich. I put that one back in the bag also. When I got home, I looked at them in the light and can see that instead of sausage patties, I had hamburger patties on both sandwiches. What is so bad is that I know BK isn't cooking hamburgers at 7am so I can assume they must have been cooked the day before. I can also assume that BK doesn't save hamburger patties to be used the next day and so I feel like these patties probably sat out of refridgeration from the day before. I wish that I could put into words how DISGUSTING this makes me feel knowing that I ate part of these sandwiches. I called the BK in Oxford NC to talk to the manager, but whoever answered the phone must have thought it was funny when I asked to speak to the store manager and was laughing when she said, "There is no store manager here today" and so sending you this complaint is my next step. I also searched my bag for a receipt, but did not receive one. I am going to attach a photo I took of my sandwich. I hope you will look into this. I can promise you that I will NEVER go back in a BK again as long as I live.

poor food

Burger King — employee complaint

2350 W Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, 33069 Understaffed, Unappreciated, Had the now regretted pleasure of...

Burger Kingstore appearance, conditions for eating in the store

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
          On December 26, 2017, I visited your store #2820 in Presque Isle for lunch. It was check # 101; Drawer #2; Sale # [protected].
          First of all the appearance of the store is disgusting.
          Secondly, the temperature in the store was cold, cold, cold. I could not eat inside without keeping my coat on and I still was cold. The food was also cold and always is cold. I asked for no salt fries and they called them no salt, but that was wrong.
          The panels were off in the ceiling . Not only was what heat was in the building escaping through there, there was a draft blowing down from there. This was a very unpleasant lunch experience with a friend who experienced the same. I will NEVER go back there to eat. I overheard other customers complaining also. Your sales must be down in that store as there is very few people seen there opposed to your competition.
          THE STORE NEEDS A COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!

• Updated by kenza b · Jan 02, 2018

Burger King
              Burger King Contacts & Information
              Posted: Jan 2, 2018 by kenza b
              Store appearance, conditions for eating in the store
              Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes
              Presque Isle, MainePresque Isle, United States
              TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
              First of all the appearance of the store is disgusting.
              THE STORE NEEDS A COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!

Burger Kingbk baconking jr.

I just ordered 12/31/17 one BK Bacon king jr. in the drive thru and ordered it with no mayo and no barbecue sauce. just meat cheese and bacon ONLY. it is stated on my receipt and they STILL slopped it on my husbands burger none the less. I AM FURIOUS! this is the third time this location has done this to me and my husband and it is completely unacceptable. he is allergic to spices in these sauces and need to be hospitalized if ingested so obviously he cant just scrape it off. Desirable resolution for this event is coupons forfree foods or free things because if nothing happens out of this i will be contacting Burger King myself. We are TIRED of paying for food we cant EAT.

• Cb
                cbrawley Jan 03, 2018

today 12/3 went to a burger king in Lake Charles, La. after seeing a commercial on tv last night, sausage muffin .79 they did not know what I was talking about, wanted to charge me a 1.00, I left. Someone not doing their job--mmmmmmmmmmm

Burger Kingthe worst customer service I ever experienced.

It would have been ok, but the customer service was not even present...i walked into the burger king on greenhaven and florin. Waited for a girl, i dont know how long to fill her soda. She asked for help at front counter multiple times, but two employees just said follow the instructions on the machine..that wasnt there. I just wanted some water even though i paid for whatever i wanted. I went to counter to ask for water, then got sickened by the response of"you have to use the machine provided ".. a stupid situation that could have been easy fixed with just a small amount of customer service. And no they were not busy, manager actually said why didnt get him (me) water from the drive thru machine? Thats when i walked out .

Burger Kingcustomer service/order accuracy

Hello, there is only one burger King close to my house and the customer service is horrible and the order is normally missing meals, which just happened again today December 30th 2017. An order was placed through the drive-thru and one order was in there, but the second was not, noticing after leaving BK, I turned around to go back and waited again, but just to be ignored by the employees, so I left with still having only 1 meal. Money was wasted and no one was happy... with one meal missing and the other stone cold. I have spent enough money at Bk, but half of the money was wasted due to missing food items and cold food that tastes horrible reheated. It this had only happened one time I would not be sending this, but this has been going on for the past 2 yrs at this location. The location address is 105 W. 61st ave. Merrillville, IN 46410. It would be nice if something could be done about all the headaches and aggravation this has caused. If someone could please send a response to me please e-mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

Burger Kingmy order

I went to Burger King #2051 on dec 24th 2017 at 3:23pm.
                  I ordered original chicken sandwich combo meal. I asked for chees and was charged for it. There was no cheese on it and the chicken was cold. Also ordered the bacon & cheese crispy chicken sandwich w/o tomatoes. There was no bacon and no cheese and had tomatoes on it. Wasn't warm either.
                  The 4 piece chicken finger were cold too. The fries were okay and sprite were good. The service didn't really seem to care about being there. I may not go back to this location.
                  I am pulling the info I have on the employee ticket that shows no tomato and add cheese one that comes on the food.
                  BK 2051
                  1545 E Buckeye Rd, phx, az 85034
                  Order 24
                  Drive thru
                  Sunday 24 2017
                  03:23pm
                  T=12L I=1 C=4399
                  I can not find the other reciept

Burger Kingfood and service

Ordered: 2 whoppers with cheese, 1 whopper without cheese, small fry and diet coke, 2 large chicken fries and 1 large fry, 1 order flaming hot Mac n Cheetos
                    Went to burger king
                    Address: 4120 hwy 90, Pace, FL. 32571
                    Tel [protected], this number didn't work as effort was made via cell and landline
                    Got home and 1 order missing. Drove back, they took receipt, food given but cold

Burger Kingunethical behavior

i previously worked at the burger king listed below before i went away for college i informed the manager that i will be leaving and she was fine with it, i recently applied to a different burger king, and when i spoke to the manager at new location he informed me that he spoke to my old manager who lied and said i was there for only a month and did not tell them why i left.

Burger Kingorder

I was in Burger King #11440 and ordered a whopper and med fries. In a hurry, paid, took my bag, and left. On the road discovered I had 2 orders of fries. And that I had been charged for a meal plus the 2nd fry. Only wanted what I ordered. What a sloppy run store! Plus they stole money to give me what I didn't want/need. All that on top of an extra long wait to even get service.

Burger Kingthe fact that 90% of the time they don't have the stuff made up during breakfast, and they get your order wrong 98% of the time

I came through the drive thru this morning, and they didn't have any biscuits ready yet again, they never do, so I got upset and went in and said I'm sick of this crap you never have anything prepared I want the managers name and corporate number. She said I dont need this [censor] and walked away. I said you wouldn't need to put up with it if you did your job, every time we come in here there is either not the item in stock or its wrong. Ive had them be wrong 3 times in one order, I just walked out and let them keep my money that time, but after the manager walked away one of the other employees said god bless you with a big smile on her face. I told her I don't need that crap I don't believe in it, so all the other employees started heckling religious remarks. Like you need god, go to church, god bless you laughing. I will never go to burger king again, feel so offended, gonna check into a lawyer.

• Updated by Zachary Wenzel · Dec 29, 2017

I forgot to say, the managers name tag said Julie

Burger Kingon the job hired then fired 4 days later

My son is 16. Just started at BK worked 4 days and was fired. He has yet to be paid. He was treated very unprofessional. Never had a job before and yes was slow. Of course he was slow first job. I myself don't believe a teenager should run a place of business if you can't treat people fairly. I'm not happy about this at all. When being interviewed why not say hey you will be timed to see how fast you are can you handle it. Whatever the case is I believe my son should have at least been trained properly and given a chance. 4 days isn't enough. Please help me understand this.

Burger King — whopper

On Monday December 27th I went to Burger King to get a whopper went thru the drive thru told the woman only...

Burger Kingcoffee

On 12/26/2017 we were returning home from visiting family for Christmas. On our way out we stopped at the Burger King in Louisburg NC. Drive threw coffee was weak. On road finishing coffee got mouth of solid grit. Check later and I hope the black filth was just coffee grounds. Too far to turn back. Highway robbery from this store in my opinion. Felt as if they poured out a cup in cleaning. No one should have to pay for this type of non service.

Burger Kingfries/shake/drinks

We went to the BK in Evergreen AL and they had no fries (none, zero- not just not ready - not a single fry in the store), no shakes and a number of the soda flavors were not available. The staff was unapologetic and apathetic. Makes me think twice about going to BK again! Pretty pathetic- good thing there was a McDonalds across the street. They had hot fresh fries!

• Sm
                                    [email protected] Dec 28, 2017

Child, unfortunately things like this happen sometimes. It is a matter of the vendor not being able to sell enough to them. I mean they cannot just wave a wand and magically have an unlimited supply appear. Think before you post.

Burger Kingmy complaint is a service complaint...

Complaint on...
                                  *Burger King / Mgr. Angelina
                                  *Store#9867 / [protected]
                                  *Phoenix, AZ 85042
                                  *On 12/24/17
                                  I'm diabetic and needed to eat something quick, so I went thru the drive thru at Burger King (BK) and ordered a Whopper for me, a #6 for my son. The order was wrong at the window, so I advised the girl ringing me up of this and all was well ...so I thought! The Mgr. Angelina came to the window talking very fast and extremely rude, asking what's the problem. Before I could explain, she called me a lier and closed the window on me and then came back, handed me the bag, once again with the wrong order. As I attempted to tell her (again) what I ordered, she quickly and irately said you can have your money back. Being diabetic and needing to eat something, I wanted my food. I drove around and came inside to address the issue and she slammed my money on the counter, left and refused to service my order. Another Mgr. MIGUEL was very accommodating and gave me information needed to properly complain, as he witnessed part of this incident. Angelina was not just having a bad day, it was obvious either she's very prejudice or has a nasty disposition on a regular basis. She's representing BK!! I've never lodged a formal complaint on someone however, this is not just about my experience. Based on my experienced with this Mgr., I'm sure she's like this to many others and BK needs to know who's representing them! I'll continue to pursue disciplinary actions towards this Mgr., until I know for sure that BK Senior Management has reached out to her! Sincerely, Jg.

Burger King379 s lovekin blvd blythe, ca 92225

Went though the drive thru at Burger King and I asked for a Whopper with no cheese, I received a burger with cheese, so I went in asked for a burger with no cheese and it happened to be from the manager, then I left the premises about to get on the freeway, opened the wrapper to find a whopper with cheese once again. So I went back to the store to get my burger with cheese finally. The manager only said sorry, was not very apologetic, nor did he offer me anything like an extra fry as mine sat in the my car waiting to be eaten and was cold at this point.