Budget Car Rental Southfield Michigan — Misrepresentation of Services
I worked with your company Budget rental to rent a car to drive to Florida and back for a Medical Emergency for a family member.
They gave me a confirmation number, they guarenteed me a car rental.
Never in any of the process in which I had spoke to the online personel as well as the service people at the location no less than 15 to 20 times getting all this arranged.
The day I was supposed to leave, I drove a hour to get there, they said I wouldn't need to have a $400-$500 hold on my account only $200.00, then said "let me go see what we have, when he came back he ran my check card, he then informed me I didn't "pass your credit check" and they refused to rent me a car.
Never in the entire process days earlier was this ever mentioned, EVER! They had my card #, they had all my information.
I would like for your company to explain to me how you can do this to the public, if you guarentee a vehicle, give them a confirmation # how could they have done this" at the complete and total injustice of what your company has done!
Trina L Harnden
More Budget Car Rental Southfield Michigan Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Car Rental - overcharging
- Budget Rent A Car - rent a car scam in dublin ireland
- Budget Car Rental - stay away from these crooks
- Budget Car Rental - car rental
- Budget Car Rental - car rental the ldw trap