BSNLShifting of BSNL land line with broadband internet

K Review updated:

I am KAMARAJU,M.V.V ,applied for shifting of BSNL land line phone :040-[protected] along with broad band INTERNET Connection from JR Nagar,Teachers colony, Kalyanpuri , uppal , Hyderabad-39 to my present (Own) House No: [protected]/15, PLot#15,NRSA Colony, Hydernagar, Kukatpally, Hyderaba-72.
Thanking you,
(Kamaraju)

• Mu
    Mukesh Kumar Oct 27, 2007

My Telephone line not working since six months. The concerned authority do not care.

My Telephone number: 01975-286039

Authority: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

• Pt
    P.Thanikasalam May 07, 2008

I have requested to transfer my BSNL landline and broadbrand connection from BTM Layout(BANGALORE) to Vijaya Bank Layout(BANGALORE) on 3rd April 2008.

But to my surprise BSNL had not taken any steps to solve my problem, its almost 5 weeks completed. This is what the service we will get from BSNL.

Kindly take necessary action ASAP.

Please find details here

Name: P. Thanikasalam
    Telephone: 080-26684107

Thanks & Regards,
    Thanikasalam

• Ra
    ranasatyawan Oct 27, 2009

I am rana satyawan, applied for shifting of BSNL land line phone :05943-2640210 along with broad band INTERNET Connection from Quarter No.F-5, CISF colony THEP Banbasa to my present quarter No.E-1, CISF Coloney THEP Banbasa
    Thanking you,
    (Ranasatyawan)

• Mu
    MURLIDHAR PATIL Apr 02, 2015

WE HAVE 02162-235982 LAND LINE BSNL NO. WE SHIFTED HOUSE IN SATARA CITY ONLY BUT AREA BELONGS TO MAIDC EXCHANGE AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM 30.09.2014 WE COULD NOT GET CONNECTION .EVERY TIME EXCHANGE TOLD NOT HAVING LINE BUT ON NH4 PRIM LOCALITY IF BSNL NOT HAVING PROPER LINE THEN HOW WE DEPEND ON BSNL PRIVATE FIRMS GIVING WIRELESS PHONE IN THIS SITUATION BUT SATARA AND MAIDC EXCHANGE OF SATARA NOT TAKING ANY EFFORTS TO CONTINUE CUSTOMERS NOR ADD CUSTOMERS .
    MURLIDHAR PATIL CELL NO.8275481237

• Go
    Gopalakrishnan Jun 03, 2016

I have paid Rs 500/- against new telephone (landline) connection for my residence with BSNL, Pimpri.

My customer accoutn Number is 2010454023 and the waiting list number is PPI13001913. I had submitted my application for the new connection on 20th Feb'2008. The exchange code is PPIRSU.

After a weeks time, when i approached BSNL, they claim that providing line to my residence is not feasible and i have to cancel my request.

Is this the way BSNL treats its customer. I am failing to understand that while my flat owner besides me (i am in flat 3 and he is in flat 2), owns a BSNL line, why i cannot have one? Only BSNL authorities can answer this!

• Ka
    kamal Jun 03, 2016

my phone no is 0129-2256047 is not working last one month

• Mo
    Mohan Kuma Oct 17, 2016

Dear Sir,

We have requested to shift the tel.line (Latha Mohan 238186) one month back from Christoper Nagar Parvathipuram Nagercoil to Amsi Thengapattanam Painkulam exchange stil we did not get the connection we are long time customer we are using internet and we are paying more than 2000/rupes per month please do the necessary action and fix the line at the earliest.

T.Mohan Kumar

Sub:- A.AMIRTHANATHAN - Retd. Assistant Executive Engineer –
    shifting of Land line phone 04652 – 220952 with Broad Band
    Net connection from Ranithottam to Thammathukonam –
    requested regarding :-

I would like to inform that my family was shifted from 39/2, SARO, 4th Cross, Timber Depo Road, Nesanony Ngar, Nagercoil to Door No 4 – 168 – 4, Diamond Street, Gurukulam salai, Thammathukonam . and now residing at Thammathukonam. I have installed Land line Phone No. 220952about 25 years back and installed BSNL Broad Band connection for about 5 years back. Hence I request that my telephone with broad Band connection should be installed in my new house at Door No 4 – 168 – 4, Diamond Street, Gurukulam salai, Thammathukonam at the earliest.
    Thanking you
    Nagercoil yours faithfully
    15 – 2 2018

( A.AMIRTHANATHAN

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices