Bsnl LandlinePhone dead from last 30days!

G

My Bsnl Landline is dead from last 30 days and i am fed up by giving complain to customer care and local telephone exchange. and no one their taking care of it. These BSNL corrupt people has taken bribe from other operator and now they force people to return their phone to accept other service.

• Vi
    Vivekanandan Nov 14, 2007

Hi,

My land line is not working since 15 days may I know what is the process for complaint I have done complaint to this number 1500 4 times but noting is done.

Can some one help me in this case.

Jagjit Singh Ahuja Dec 05, 2007

My land line no [protected] has not been working. Mechanics came yesterday to attend the complaint and did a half hearted job. Again it has become dead today.

• Ut
    utpal Talukdar Dec 14, 2007

My BSNL Landline is dead from last 25 days and i am fed up by giving complain to customer care and local telephone exchange. and no one their taking care of it. My phone number is [protected], complain number 810553 dtd 20/11/07. somebody help me

• Mr
    Mr.DHARM CHAND Feb 16, 2008

my telephone number-[protected],my bsnl landline telephone is not working from last 2 month.i am
    handling more-more problem.in this session,my mother expired on 06/02/08,without telephone hw cn i contact to my relatives. i am very angry against this department becouse i did many complaint to our telephone exchange(daulat pur) bt they never come to my area for repairing.i want to complaint against this
    department.pls help me as soon as possible.i am waiting ur response.

• Du
    Durgesh Kumar Gupta May 22, 2008

BSNL Land line no. [protected]

I am facing a problem in my phone since 03 months, I have raised the complaint many times but the status remains same.

Now phone is dead, Some times dial tones automatically come & Noise problem was since 5 months.

There was a huze joint in the wire but after many requests, The same has not been changed as on date.

If this is the way to serve the customer, It is not acceptable & we shall take the decision to disconnect the phone.

Immediate action would be required,

regards
    Durgesh
    Optional nos. [protected] & [protected]

• Ve
    vellinedi.Mallikharjuna rao Jun 03, 2008

my phone number is [protected].my address is Bollavaram(post).Muppalla(mandal).Guntur(District).

• Ha
    Hari Ram Agrwal Jun 20, 2008

My Land Line phone is not working Telephone No. 0512 [protected]

• Ta
    tapan bhusan ghose Oct 01, 2008

my telephone has been dead for the last three days or so and i want it to get repaired as early as possible

mahender kumar Nov 01, 2008

my telephone no [protected] is out of order from last 25 days, depiteof so many time complaints nobody turned up so far, i am unable to use broadbend for online returns and other office work,

• Ar
    arun bal Dec 04, 2008

your service is very very very very poor, you are not attending the problems soon, even though we are giving the complaints you are not attending it properly.
    what is the secrect of this.

i have decided to change your sevice to airtel or some other.

could you pls tell me when will you attend this complaint, or beter tell me how to surrender this network

I really fedup with you people. I never seen such a worst service from you

antibribeaunty Mar 31, 2009

if any of bsnl employee demanding bride, ask your friend to take a photo of the scene while he is receiving the bride and send to all senior officers and public (particularly people belong to the same exchange) mentioning his name, post, working exchange and how much he got from you. If any one his relatives or family members came to know this. surely he will stop getting bribe.

• Pr
    Project Officer/DWDA Dec 10, 2010

My Bsnl Landline and Fax is dead from last 5 days and i am fed up by giving complain to customer care . I have done complaint to this number 198 2 times but noting is done.
    Please Immediate action would be required

• Po
    Pooja Goyal02 Sep 28, 2011

My BSNL landline along with broadband number 020-[protected] is dead since more than 30 days. I had registered complaints many times and have been requesting the BSNL staff over my mobile phone continueously since 7 days. They always assure me that it will be fine the same day but that day has never come. I don't want to switch to any other network as BSNL network is the best when it works (Please note my words - when it works - as it hardly works half days in a month). If anybody can help me, please respond on my cel [protected]. Thanks in anticipation.

Pooja Goyal