BSNL Broadbandpoor connectivity

V Review updated:

I am having a bsnl telephone connection with an unlimited package for internet in the name of my brother V.Muthuswamy.Though the connection is in the name of my brothe, I had been using the net for my trading in stock market.hough the packages entitles an unlimited sevice, the internet link gets snapped very frequentlNot a day passes without the services getting disrupted at regular intervals and you may be lucky to get your links restored by swithing the modem off and on repeatedly.This public sector undertaking is suffering from incompetent prsonnel, sub standard equipment and poor customer service.hough a helpline is availabe to voice your complaints one should be lucky enough to get access to this line after many attempts.Even after getting conncted you will be asked to wait indefinitely, ultimately the link will be snapped alogether.Recently I did not get the link to the net for a continuous period of 2 days under the pretext of some server problems which I am unable comprehend.One can understand the frustration of a trader when his scrips are moving in the positive direction, all of a sudden your trading gets snapped, thanks to bsnl.

• Se
    Senthil Kumar 007 Apr 20, 2019

BSNL is probably the worst telecom company in the world!...very poor services...ridiculously slow broadband and even worse is their "customer service "...it is more like customer harassment! !!..the prices are too high for the service provided! ...moreover the service is so unreliable...like you don't know as to how long you will get an uninterrupted internet connection!..One sound advice: please NEVER EVER subscribe to BSNL!...There are a number of other options available these days!...In Pondicherry, Cherrinet provides excellent broadband ...at speeds 50 times that of BSNL even at their basic package! BSNL guys should be ashamed!!!

• Sh
    Shailesh Vora Jun 03, 2016

I have taken broad band 6 months ago but it has been observed that view usage is (data usage) not reflected from Jan 2017 In fact this has happened since I have changed the password after complain it has been solved but now again we are unable to view the usage and even once it starts it hardly works for 3 to 4 days.

My portal id is skv26906092008

• Up
    upen_bhalia7237 Jun 03, 2016

My Name Ishwarbhai bhalia - (o265) 2351426. Marutidham soci. Gotri road, Vadodara-Gujarat.
    I have been applied for bsnl broad band connection ul-750 plans since last 15 days. but after 12 days only modem is connected but land-line wire is not connecte to modem, and finally complained but response that "Do connection from land-line wire to your computer your self." Pl help me because I need immediately and already 15 days gone without connection. Pl again request solve problem as soon as possible.

• Ka
    Kaushik Shah Jun 03, 2016

Have taken broadband internet connection of BSNL, at Ahmedabad (Gujarat -India) since Aug 2017. But since its installation, I couldn't find proper service, i.e. connectivity. I am trying to access my business work from my home. I can't get connected & I can't prepare for my business assignments. I have taken unlimited Internet services of Rs 1350/- per month. I can't bare the cost if i don't get proper service. No one is responding on the phone.

Kindly take up the matter with BSNL authorities and oblige.

• La
    LAXMANYAADAV Mar 24, 2014

bsnl server down

• Ce
    Celine D'Souza Jan 02, 2014

Same Problem with my broadband connection, better to get out from this and go for private telecom provider

• Ab
    abhishekba Apr 25, 2011

When do employees utterly stop caring for any company ? When:

1. they are govt employees whose salary comes come what may
    2. They are so corrupt that they are in NEXUS with PRIVATE OPERATORS

This is what is happening to BSNL, I am resident of VASAI East and can see the dirty nexus of BSNL employees to do nothing when services are disrupted Time and Again, YEAR after YEAR.

Why do we have to suffer so much from every Govt department, God only know!

Anna help us!

• Ab
    abhishekba Apr 25, 2011

Same here...aaj dopahar tak ho jayega...7 days have passed since he told that still not working

• Su
    sucha singh Apr 22, 2011

hello i faced a lot of problem with my bsnl broadband, past one and half month my broadband is working but very bad, so i already give complaits to the local exchange, but there no response from ur exchange, sir please give attention to this comlaint as soon as possible
    my num is [protected]
    regards
    gurpreet singh
    [protected]

• Su
    sucha singh Apr 22, 2011

hello sir/madam, i m from village daulowal, teh bholath, dissit kpt.i have lot of problem with my bsnl broadband, the internet conection is very bad

• De
    Debasish Mukherjee Feb 01, 2010

I am having BSNL broadband connection since last 2 years. For the past 7 days, the broadband is not working and everytime my wife calls the office, she gets response "It will be done today" and that day never comes. We are now totally frustated with the service.

Jayaganesh Dec 07, 2009

Respected sir/madam

I am using BSNL broadband connection. Past one month broadband is not working well in our home. so we are unable to use broadband regularly. I already give complaints to the local exchanges, but there is no response from your local exchanges. Please give attention to this complaints as soon as possible.

My Telephone No: [protected]
    Regards
    Jayaganesh
    [protected]

• Th
    Thomas Shaji Dec 06, 2009

this has been one f the most pathetic internet connections i have ever recd in my travel around the world. the connection cuts off as soon as u enter a web address in the address bar.
    had been to the BSNL office in Punalur and surprisingly one of the ladies mentioned that there wasnt anyone in the office to do any sort of work... they are either loitering around somewhere on BSNL expenses or out on an extended break...
    India Rocks as they say... and this is one way it rocks...

• Mo
    mouli106 Nov 30, 2009

BSNL is horrible. Never ever take this!!!

• Mo
    mouli106 Nov 30, 2009

Their cust service is pathetic!!! Never ever get a bsnl connection at home!

• Ri
    Ritu Gupta Oct 03, 2009

Hi,
    I am using BSNL broadband service at my home and I mostly have to face the internet disconnectivity problem. When I search for any site, “The page can not be displayed” message is shown & that’s why I am unable to open any page/site. I have faced this problem last 15 days too. And when I call for complaining about this to Mall Road BSNL office (Kanpur) then they always tells me to change the DNS server. So I only want this that if they change the DNS Server then please do inform us about it so that we wouldn’t face this problem again.
    My Email id is, [email protected]
    Please inform me when the DNS Server has been changed so that I can use the BSNL internet service properly.

• Sr
    sridevi-rishiaalayam Aug 31, 2009

I am writing from chennai.our no is [protected].Our internet broadband is not working for the last 1 month.Inspite of repeated complaints there is total irresponsibility on the service engineer's part.They have hardly looked into it.I tried complaining to 1504 -complaint no for broadband they disconnected the phone without giving our complaint number.I want an explanation to this.Is this the service Bsnl customer care offers to its customer.Kindly guide me in dealing with this matter

With Regards,
    Sridevi

• Pr
    Prosenjit Das Jul 15, 2009

I am following up with BSNL Ranikuthi, Kolkata to repair my faulty broadband line for months without any output. Every time I log a complain, I get a message/call from BSNL that the problem is fixed, but nothing happens. I'd visited BSNL Ranikuthi & Jadavpur offices several times and requested a permanent solution. I was also promised that the connection wires will be changed, which is pending for months.

Can something be done with this kind of poor service from BSNL ? My problem ticket number is X-8160.

• Dp
    DPEX WORLDWIDE Jan 24, 2009

am using the bsnl brodband internet, last week my internet is not working i gv the complaint to bsnl one person come and arrange the connection, person gvn the reason deleted the password, he telling next time same this problem has come u will pay Rs.200/- after only i will arrange the password settings. Within one hour same problem has come this time am not gv the complaint to bsnl because they ask the money so pls kindly arrange for this

my telno [protected]

• Ta
    T. Ashok kumar Nov 10, 2008

I am using broadband connect for a long time, but the connection is not working properly, The connection was diconnect 25 times in 1 hour, I complain to the customer care, but no response again I inform the JE & DE Avadi, but just noting the number and not taking any action, please take immediate action.

Tel No. [protected]

• Am
    Amit Oct 13, 2008

My broadband is not working for last ten days. I have made complaints online but still no response. Really a poor service. Please help.

• Dh
    Dhanasekar Oct 13, 2008

I ma from Chennai.I have took internet connection from BSNL past 6 months before.After connection only 1 month it had proper connection afterwards internet connection is not proper.If i switch on my computer few minutes internet will work then net got down lin long time.
    Several times i gave compliant to Avadi exchange but so far no response from officers.

Thanks,

Sekar

Mahendar Singh Sep 05, 2008

When ever there is problem with the BSNL Broadband, After logging a complaint there is no action taken this is always we have to wait wait wait and only wait. There is any we can escalate the Issue in BSNL?

Mandy Palacio Jul 01, 2008

Not only is the actual service very poor with clearwire broadband but so is the customer service. They want to stick me with an early terminantion fee when Ive already paid them for months of service I was never able to use. They talk you in circles on the phone but never actually help you. I had made the decsion to terminate and they did not want to listen.

Jack Sparrow May 11, 2008

The tariff offered by BSNL is too crappy to be believed. The unlimited plan which offers unlimited 'download speed" @ 32 KBps for Rs. 900 is too stupid to be true. Even Pakistan gets a better service than we get here.
    Take a look at this-

Convert the rates in Pakistani Currency into Indian currency and then we get the difference.

This complaint was filed just to compare services provided in 2 countries and not to engage any feuds.

• Pr
    Prashanth Apr 23, 2008

Yes ofcourse I also find the same problem. So the other compatitive companies are comming up. Even though BSNL have a good infrastructure they are not utilizing it. They must privitise the company.

• Dr
    Dr N B Shridhar Sep 24, 2007

We do have a 1200 office plan BSNL Broadband. But it is very slow and the intermittently it is disconnected. Even with several complaints it is not set right. Poor provider!

Anand Srinivas Jun 26, 2007

When finally BSNL Broadband arrived after a year had lapsed from the time of registering we were happy. But it was shortlived. It worked only for a day!!!. Repeated complaints have fallen on deaf ears. Now it is almost 6 months and yet no one bothers to set matters right. We pay Rs 250 a month to BSNL for their virtual service!!! What's more shameful is that the e-mail addresses and phone numbers provided in their website are outdated. E-mails keep bouncing back and phone calls land up at residences where one is greeted with rudeness. BSNL may kindly change their tag line to "Disconnecting India"!!!