British Airwaysseating

M

I gave already made complaint to BA website. No reply as yet. On 4 Dec this year 2014
I flew from Sydney to London UK. I had booked Premiun Economy seats months earlier. I tried to reserve an aisle a number of times online but not possible. On the day of the flight I checked in online but was not given a seat number. I phoned the airport and was told I was on standby. Considering this seat was paid for months ago and also when I had to change my date of departure for family resons I was charged $1200 to make this change I was not pleased with BA to begin with. The lady at departure gave me seat written on pen on boarding pass and said I would get a different aisle seat for second leg of trip. Got to Singapore and was told I did not gave an aisle and the " Sydney does this all the time". I ended up being offered a middle row seat in PE but I said no to this. I preferred taking an economy aisle seat. I have had knee replacement and am due for second operation next year. I also have anxiety issues. I do not want to be climbng over another passenger hence the need for an aisle seat, I soent 12 hours at the very back of the plane in economy. Not happy. Do I get a refund for this?

• Wo
    Wolverine1 Dec 08, 2014

I aldo didn't appreciate their service when i flew with them last summer from NY to London.
    Absolutely a poor service despite of their blazoned name..