Bright Teeth Whitening Systemnegative option scam

Negative option "free" trial offer scam.
Offered trail option for price of shipping, then charged $78.98 for product for failure to read lots of small print.
See below: 500 South Pointe Dr.
Ste 230
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU.

• De
    deeeee Aug 07, 2009

This product is a ###en rip offf
    they charged me over 300 dollars
    n i never even opened the 4 boxes they send
    so i called to cancel n they dont want to refund
    my money.
    n i asked for the coorporate office number n they said
    they cant give me that iformation b.s.

what can i do about this... i know there should be something.

• Sc
    Scammed and ripped off Jun 19, 2009

PLEASE BE AWARE...I ordered this product under the belief that I would be charged no more then $5.00 for Shipping/Delivery...imagine my surprise when I got a bill 2 weeks later for almost $80 ($78.93). When I called I got some dude in India who I could barely understand and proceeded to argue with him for the next 30 minutes. Long story short, they will NOT refund your money, you CANNOT speak to a supervisor, You CANNOT cancel the next shipments until you've received the shipment for that month...this means you must make yet another call to India and suffer through an additional 10-30 minutes of them trying to convince you to NOT cancel. THIS IS A SCAM...do NOT buy this product. Mine was delivered under the name of "BrightTeeth whitening System"

JOYCE Jun 13, 2009

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MAX WHITE TEETH UNTIL THEY STOLE $81.30 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I HAD TO CLOSE OUT MY ACCOUNT TO KEEP THEM FROM FROM OVER-DRAWING.
    I HAVE NEVER ORDERED OR RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY BEFORE.
    DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL THEM?
    JOYCE

• Xm
    X MasterCard Holder Jun 07, 2009

I also was suckered it to the trial offer. I find several of their methods fraudulent. One is that the ad that states that if you use these two different products you will get these great results. The ad leads me to believe that they were two different companies and two different products when in fact they are one in the same. Probably the same product as well. I did not notice the additional 78 dollars they would charge monthly as well. It should be stated on top so it would have been clear to see. It is in the fine print. Who in their right mind would agree to 160.00 in teeth whiting products every month? On my statement I am being billed from three different companies for this scam. When I received the product it did not have anything in the packaging to state that I agree for them to keep sending the product or a termination clause. Now to the most disturbing factor of the scam. My credit card MasterCard will not allow me to dispute the additional charges. When did the credit card companies take this right away from me? This scam is reported to the FCC and the credit card company stated to me that there are many complaints (Many) but they will not allow me to dispute the charges. Why? Well my educated guess is that if they had to dispute all the cases being reported the credit card company would have to terminate the relationship with Bright Teeth and Easy White (The same company) losing that revenue. We as consumers are being scammed and our credit card companies are not putting a stop to it. It makes no sense, unless they do not want to lose that revenue from Bright Teeth and Easy White. What to do. File a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, FCC, POST TO AS MANT SITES AS YOU CAN WITH A COMPLAINT. SOMEONE SHOULD FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT. The most important cancel your relationship with the credit card company that takes your right away to dispute a charge. Especially a company that has so many complaints against them. MasterCard you should be ashamed of your stand on this matter. When did you stop backing your cardholders? When you got in on the scam? If any one knows of an attorney to take on this scam please post. Why would I agree to get not one but two whiting applications amonth at $ 78 us dollars. Bright Teeth just incorporated on 5/2/09 in FLA. I can not find anything in CO for Easywhitelabs.

MASTERCARD - WHY WOULD I ORDER NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE WHITING APPLICATIONS FOR JUST ONE PERSON AT AN UNREASONABLE $240 US DOLLARS MONTH? YET YOU WILL NOT LET ME DISPUTE IT. I HAVE LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU MASTERCARD. NOW EVERYONE.

An X- MasterCard Holder

• Bh
    B. Hopkins Jun 05, 2009

The product does not whiten as claimed and has charged my account $78.93. I found this product to make my mouth sore the 2 times used. Definitely not worth the time or money!!!

• Ci
    cindy e. May 22, 2009

THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY CHARGED ME FOR THE FREE TRIAL THEY ALSO HIT MY CREDIT CARD $78.93. THEY REFUSED TO GIVE MY CREDIT BACK..THEY OFFERED ME $20.00. I TOLD HIM TO KEEP HIS MONEY HOWEVER I AM GOING TO CHARGE THEM WITH FRAUD. ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM, AS WELL AS, INFORM THE B.B.B.
    YES, I AGREE WITH YOU, THEY ALL SPOKE VERY BAD BROKEN ENGLISH..
    YOU THINK WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF...

CINDY E.

• Je
    JenniferK May 21, 2009

They debited my account on the basis that I needed to pay full price for the trial product! Don't believe these liars! Then the customer service person didn't even speak english well enough to be understood.

• Ba
    Barbara May 05, 2009

I'm trying to see what can be done about this scam by calling our consumer guru. What a racket! Free indeed!

• 2r
    2real4u Apr 27, 2009

I have also been suckered by this SCAM! I will never again attempt A FREE Trial Again. I received the product 12 days into the trial period! The next day I called the company I received no answer, the following day I constantly called till someone answered the man tried to convince me to keep trying the product for a discount rate, I kept saying no and that I request cancel immediately. This is when the Grand Finale of this Scam occurred. I was charged $ 78.93 because my trial period had ended according to them. I repeatedly explained that I just received the product and they know that. The idiot told me I should have called when I didn't receive it sooner. I explained that it came on the 12 day of my supposed trial period. He insisted that I should have called when I didn't receive it and that he would cancel further shipments but I would just have to eat the $ 78.93 plus the $5.95 Shipping and Handling!...
    What a crock of $hit...unethical and lousiness of a sorry @ss scamming company!!!

• Cl
    claudia Apr 27, 2009

Hi Robert, They did the same thing to me, but they made two chargers of 78, 93. I am going to complain to this company every day until i get my money back. What they do they rush you by timing you for the free trial so they can charge you at list one time. let me know if you did something about it.

angela Apr 10, 2009

we'll that is why the endorsement was done very clearly, if for the people to understand the product, we'll common sense of course you have to know everything about the free trial and about the product and other hidden transaction before agreeing into anything, right? its for your own good, put on your mind that the reason why they are giving the free trial its for you guys to see for nyourself if the product is right for you, if your not satisfie with the product we'll you can always do what the best for you, correct? of course, if you put yourself into the company's situation, if you give everything for free and your not gaining sales? what's gonna happen to you?what's gonna happen to your company? come to think of it..if you agreed into something of course every decisions that you made are your obligations.