Menu
Advanced Wellness Research
customer service contacts

Advanced Wellness Research
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
31 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Advanced Wellness Research. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Advanced Wellness Research headquarters

2641 E. Atlantic Blvd., Ste. 202
Florida, Pompano Beach 33062-4978

Advanced Wellness Research phone numbers

More phone numbers

Advanced Wellness Research website

What category is Advanced Wellness Research related to?

Advanced Wellness Research is related to the Diet Products category.

What are the social media accounts of Advanced Wellness Research?

It looks like we haven't found Advanced Wellness Research's social media accounts :(

Overview of Advanced Wellness Research complaint handling

38 Advanced Wellness Research reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2008. The latest review this company is a complete scam was posted on Feb 24, 2010. The latest complaint this company is a complete scam was resolved on Feb 24, 2010. Advanced Wellness Research has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 38 reviews. Advanced Wellness Research has resolved 31 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Advanced Wellness Research?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advanced Wellness Research Customer Service. Initial Advanced Wellness Research complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advanced Wellness Research above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advanced Wellness Research. Discuss the issues you have had with Advanced Wellness Research and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Advanced Wellness Research’s complaints

P
12:26 pm

Advanced Wellness Research - this company is a complete scam

This company is a complete scam!!! I requested a "risk free trial" sample for the shipping price of $6.95 for their teeth whitening system. By the time I received the product, I was receiving additional products that I had not requested nor had I gotten the chance to even try the trial sample. When I looked at my bank statement, I saw that they had already...

E
2:45 pm

Advanced Wellness Research - cancelation problems

Canceled this product 3 times spoke to agent 5306 the first time, agent 0102 the second and agent 243 the third time. The company seems to have changed there name to netalab.com. I also have cancelation numbers that don't seem to help. I'm very upset!!! They keep sending and charging me for somthing I canceled the first time was May 12th it is now Aug...

J
9:10 am

Advanced Wellness Research - fraud

Ladies/Gentlemen, I have just spoken to the "Dispute Department" of my bank in regard to the continous charges that Advanced Wellness Research keeps putting on my credit card. It was my intention to close this account however after talking to the dispute personnel I have decided to hold off. They informed me that they will reimburse my account for the last...