Brazzers.comMoney deducted

S Jan 01, 2020 Review updated:

i had already got my membership cancelled, and i have a screenshot of it, then why da [censored]in'hell my money got deducted today!!???? i want my blooody refund!!! i have a proof that my membership has been cancelled, then i am really not sure why u guys took my money out. this is absolutely illegal, i will never join ur membership again, and would have to block my account if u guys do such kinda things - taking money out without permission!! i want my refund!! that's all!!

• Ha
    Hamza Younas Mar 09, 2020

I just wanna get my money back

• Ka
    Karan Sharma2210 Jan 21, 2020

everytime i am opening brazzers official site the site is not loading at all i dont know for what reason this is happening but i want to get this issue resolved asap

• Mc
    McKenzie Montana Jan 12, 2020

Im trying to watch the episodes when these adds keep coming up about hot dates, and I'm getting really tired of it, ts also very inappropriate to viewers out there besides me.

• Tj
    Tjle8383 Jan 07, 2020

History, watch later and favorites is no longer working on the website. It only shows what happened a week ago. It no longer takes in new information. I can still watch what's already on there. Can this please be fixed? Or are y'all having issues with this? Has anyone else been complaining about the same problem other than me?

Comment Guidelines