BrazzersCancelling my trial

K

I have been trying to cancel my trial, but the website would not let me due to not being able to access my own account? Anyway, i went to the support page and found the link to cancel my membership but i still got charged 40 dollars. I do not wanna pay 40 dollars please! I would like to hear back from the company to get my money back. Also you guys need to fix the access to the account information.

• Sg
    SGold May 08, 2018

Hi, my name is Sophia Gold and I'm a class action attorney at Kaliel PLLC based in Washington, DC. (www.kalielpllc.com). My firm is investigating a potential class action against Brazzers based on their billing and autorenew practices. If anyone has any further information they would like to share, or if you're interested in potentially joining a class action lawsuit, please email me at [email protected] Thanks.
    **Attorney advertisement**